276°
Posted 20 hours ago

G-Wolves HT-M 2020 Edition Ultra Lightweight Honeycomb Design Wired Gaming Mouse (61g) (Red) …

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is a medium sized ambidextrous mouse with a safe shape so it’s gonna be great for a lot of gamers out there. Palm grippers with larger hands and/or people who like to have a ‘filled palm feeling’ should probably look somewhere else though. The buttons are the weakest part of the Hati offering, I didn’t see this many issues on the Skoll but my Hati has two major issues, both main buttons on my copy have a decent amount of wobble, and the scroll wheel can be pushed offset to one side.

G Wolves Hati Review - Proven Shape, Lighter Weight G Wolves Hati Review - Proven Shape, Lighter Weight

Lift off distance is also configurable from low to high, but you’re generally going to want this set to low. Features & Software My only dislike of the mouse is that when you try to remove the charging cable from the mouse it is quite stiff and hard to remove. I received my Hati-S about two weeks ago and thought I would give my first impressions and thoughts on it. My hand is pretty average (19,5 x 10 cm) and I use pincer claw grip. I mostly play tac shooters and FPS games such as R6, Destiny 2, and Apex. This is my new main mouse and I use it on a skypad 2.0.The HTS Plus 4K is a really solid mouse for 2022 with the 4,000hz polling feeling pretty good in a lightweight mouse. (49g) I’d say that the first noticeable thing about this mouse is the fact that it’s got holes in it but if you’ve been following the world of gaming mice over the past couple of months you’ll know that this isn’t an oddity anymore. If we ignore the holes for a second the Hati looks about as plain as a gaming mouse can look. There’s a small G-Wolves logo right above the scroll wheel but that’s about it. There’s not even any RGB to be found on this mouse. To be clear: I don’t mind that at all (nice looking RGB is a nice extra in my opinion, but it’s far from a necessity on a performance product) but since almost every gaming mouse these days has at least a tiny strip somewhere it is something that I noticed. The polling rate of the mouse can be set to 125, 500 or 1000 Hz, but there’s no real reason to set it to anything below 1000 Hz. The buttons have a slight comfort groove to them, the mouse buttons are individual and separated from the shell, like the G Pro Wireless. one difference here is that the gap between buttons surrounding the mouse wheel is wider on the Hati, so be wary if you have narrow finger spacing in your grip. As far as I’m concerned there are two main ‘battles’ being fought between some mouse companies right now: the battle to have the lightest mouse, and then the battle to have the best cable. Some companies solve that last one by just going wireless (I can’t wait until we get these extremely lightweight wireless mice) of course, but if you’re asking me G-Wolves are clearly on top in the cable department at this point in time. Sensor and Everyday Performance

G-Wolves Hati-M HTM ACE Wireless Gaming Mouse up to 19000 DPI G-Wolves Hati-M HTM ACE Wireless Gaming Mouse up to 19000 DPI

In any case: I do like this shape. It’s very neutral so people who like to have a filled hand or a curvy design won’t be too impressed here but it’s a safe design that should suit a lot of different hand sizes and grip styles out there. Wrapping up the software options is a pretty basic macro editor, you can name and create a macro, hit record and the software will record inputs with delays, you can then map these macros to a mouse button. Warranty & Reliability There is slight creaking of the shell if you squeeze it quite hard but understandable for the weight of this mouse.As is the case with the Skoll, G-Wolves have been heavily… borrowing from other designs for this mouse. The shape is extremely similar to the shape of the Logitech G Pro Wireless, so what you can expect here is a rather safe ambidextrous mouse that will suit a variety of grip types, but more on the shape and grip later. Overall, I don't have much to complain about the Hati-S Plus ACE. The only thing that could be criticized is the price, which is a tad too high compared to some competitors and G-Wolves's own Hati-S Plus 4K. That said, the ACE certainly deserves our Recommended award. The Hati can store 7 steps of DPI in the mouse, with the DPI switcher button on the bottom of the mouse. You can also set XY independent DPI if need be.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment