276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Iron Maiden 2023 Calendar, Month To View A3 Wall Calendar, Official Product (Iron Maiden A3 Calendar)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 70th birthday was marked by a Commemorative sheet (A4 portrait smiler-type) but they have stopped issuing them. It was my comment - I'd already made a negative comment earlier in this thread, before I saw the content and quantity (12 not 10) of the stamps. My biggest issue is the shear quantity of the stamps. 12? My gosh, a pair maybe. Part of bigger issue on heavy metal perhaps. Maybe even just the mini-sheet! I've been increasingly feeling that it's time to stop collecting all the FDCs. As with many, the Queens death will be the trigger. Though if there were 8 issues of 4 stamps a year, and the occasional mini-sheet, I might have continued. But 13 Transformer stamps. 16 DC comic stamps. Nothing to do with the UK! And while a set for the Beatles or Rolling Stones ... once we've hit Iron Maiden it's too far. Time to ditch it before we hit the Sex Pistols and Charlie Watts issues.

The Future Past Tour - 2023 - Iron Maiden

Nonetheless he’s going to buy the framed collectibles set to go next to the Queen one he already has. I understand Hankmccoy is a metal head and major Maiden fame, but let me offer an alternative view. It is not even the anniversary of the 'classic' line-up mentioned in the press release (that would have been the much more famous/feted 'Number of the Beast' album (1982)) of the ugliest stamps ever made - following on from the Transformers issue last year. At least the album cover stamps had some artistic value - and weren't from musical groups everyone had forgotten about by the turn of the century.I'm surprised to see the Queen's portrait is still on these stamps - 4 months later. Does anyone know how long will that continue? Were these really printed that far in advance, or are they simply bound by inertia? I doubt very much that it will be a birthday issue. I haven't explored Wikipedia to find out what else it might be. In the New Stamps issued in 2023 topic on the Postcrossing Forum someone posted an image of a Royal Mail Special Stamps Calendar for 2023. Not sure if these are legitimate, but the listed dates and themes are

Iron Maiden - Official Website

As I look closer, the mini-sheet does at least have some artistic merit. But the concert photos? What happened to art?I assume that the unannounced issue in September is to commemorate the King’s 75th birthday even though it is a couple of months before the event. If no such issue is planned then we must accept that Harry Potter, silly games and American comics are valued much more highly in modern Britain than the country’s royal family which, for all I know, may very well be the case. The country and its values have changed beyond all recognition since the King’s mother took the throne in 1952. No indication as to price for delivery outside the UK but in the absence of that I assume it is the same. The selection of images is random and haphazard. No fan would come up with this. A more effective survey of artwork/Eddie could have been amazing, but this set does not hit the spot! It is odd how mail from the UK to Oz takes four weeks to be delivered but mail from Oz to the UK is delivered after a week. This card from Puffin arrived at the end of last week - despite being postmarked 22nd December and Christmas intervening.

Iron Maiden 2023 Calendar, Month To View A3 Wall Calendar

I think a part of me just died, reading the 2023 list - though it did bring me out from lurking. Or maybe it was the Transformers issue. If only this 2023 list was part of an elaborate joke. I agree with the wide range of choices of UK bands & artists. They'll run out of stamps first...... I must say that ‘Let it bleed’ would be a wonderful name for a dessert on a menu in one of our somewhat radical restaurants here in Birmingham which was named recently by The Good Food Guide as the ‘the most exciting city in which to eat in the UK’. I’m going to The Wilderness this evening and think I shall make the suggestion to Chef.Some say that these issues could help attract younger collectors. If so, they should be doing Harry Styles. Not Iron Granddads. Web kalender iron maiden 2024 unofficial calendar af iron maiden. Web 234 13 r/poppunkers join • 3 mo. Each show has a variety of upgrade options available, from early entry with a pre-showglass of champagne in one of our private bars to a fully cateredexclusive suitefor the evening. Stamp collectors are of no interest to Parkes and, as he appears (according to him at any rate) to have been appointed to turn a failing part of the Royal Mail business around and having succeeded in doing so, or so he tells us, there is no reason for him to take any notice of the comments and opinions of dull, ageing stamp collectors. There’s little point in long term collectors of British stamps getting upset about Royal Mail’s new issue programme and the products that result from it because our opinions are irrelevant because stamp collectors seem to play a very minor part in increasing Royal Mail Stamps and Collectibles profits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment