276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blackmailed Sister-in-Law (Rough Cut Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You don't remember?" He asked me, still grinning "You got absolutely sloshed is what happened. You came charging into my room at something like 1am and jumped on the bed like crazy, waking me up. Then you started dancing and posing for me, in your tank top and short skirt. I even have the photos here..." he told me, getting his phone out. My brother, Josh, poked his head into the room and followed with the rest of his body. I saw that he was wearing a simple white T-shirt and jeans which matched mine. The words that came out of Josh's mouth disgusted me-his slave? Me? But I didn't have any say in the matter-I turned around, bent over the sofa, and slid my panties down my legs. Thats a better view" Josh commented "Rule two: you must not tell anyone about our little deal, understand?" This question caused Josh to grin even more broadly: "Well, that depends on you, sis. I'll promise not to put the photos online-but you'll have to do something for me in return." he said in a triumphant way.

Take off your hoodie." he told me, knowing I'd have to obey. I unzipped the hoodie and slid it down my arms: "the shirt, too" I slid my shirt off over my head, revealing my bare breasts "You don't wear a bra. Interesting..." Josh commented. Why do I like this so much?" I thought to myself "I should be feeling disgusted, but I feel...pure." I staggered through the door and collapsed onto the sofa after a long day. I looked in the mirror and saw myself as I started the day-the same pale skin, the same long ginger hair, the same hoodie and miniskirt-but I felt like crap. I reached for the TV remote when I heard a noise from upstairs and steps thundering down them. I felt a hand slap my buttcheek and a single tear leaked from my eye. Josh felt my buttcheek and started talking to me: "Nice, very nice. I've been longing to do that since last night, sis. You know, I've always had a thing for you, but I never did anything because I knew how you'd react. But now-" he pinched my nipples, causing another tear to leak from my eye "-now I can do whatever I like with you, my little slut." He said, slapping my face. Josh continued in his triumphant voice: "Well, you were my little slut last night-but all that happened was I took photos. I want that to change today, from now on, you're my slave. That means you do as I say and follow my rules, but while mom and dad are here you will act completely normal. Rule one: you are no longer allowed to wear underwear at home, now turn around and bend over. I want to see that nice ass while I talk to you."Dread filled my heart as I asked Josh a question: "Brother, y-y-you haven't p-put those photos o-onl-line...have you?"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment