276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FULUTOY Make-Up Brush Vibrator Feather Tickler Rechargeable Discretion Mini Bullet Vibrator with 10 Vibration Modes, Dense Synthetic Premium Brush Hairs, Great Gift Idea

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inside, you have three brushes for your skin (foundation, contour, and a blush/powder) and five for defining and lining your eyes and brows. All of which are wooden-handled and soft as they come. Who better to speak to than make-up artist of make-up artists, Karin Darnell, for the low-down on make-up brushes? Karin was make-up artist to the Spice Girls for the duration of their record-breaking careers (Spiced and individually) and has long-standing working relationships with the likes of Jessie J, Cheryl and Rihanna (Karin has worked on over twelve videos and two movies for Riri alone). From left to right, we have the 104 Buffer (blending everything from cream to powder), the 109 Luxe Face Paint (a dense dream for contouring), the 126 Luxe Cheek Finish (which doubles up as a fluffy setting powder brush), the 226 Smudger (for blending eyeshadow at the lash line), the 228 Luxe Crease (for the crease, naturally), the 234 Luxe Smoky Shader (my favourite for all over lid colour), the 317 Wing Liner (my personal favourite as the brush is thinner than most of its variety and makes kitten eyes foolproof), and the 322 Brow Line (for natural-looking hair strokes using cream and powder eyebrow products). I know what you’re thinking now though; ‘Yes Beky, it sounds a dream – but how easy is it to wash?’. God, we all know how much of a chore it is to actually make the time (and effort) to wash our makeup brushes and I have to admit that I haven’t even washed my brushes since before Madison was born however cleaning your Blend Up! brush is also something that Magnitone have got totally under control. With our lazy bums in their minds when they designed this amazing brush, the Blend Up! is not only super easy to clean but also automatic! This revolutionary brush has a built-in vibration cleaning mode for just the job and by holding in the button for three seconds the brush turns on the vibration for cleaning. With a little Baby Shampoo on your hand / a brush cleaning mat all you have to do is rinse the head lightly under cold water and the brush does the rest itself. It’s a feature of the Blend Up! that I absolutely love as it’s made washing so much easier and way more convenient! Their MagniMarble make-up brush set might just be the first thing that makes me smile in the morning. Every multi-use brush in this ten-piece collection has a magnetic base which snaps to its pole-opposed frame after use for display.

Highlighter brushes - Illamasqua Beyond Powder in OMG Q&A with Spice Girls make-up artist, Karin Darnell The mostly-flat brushes are a DIY dream; the animal-friendly CosmeFibre bristles offer superior blending (genuinely requiring next to no product for flawless application) and the proprietary metal alloy handles (similar to what is used in the manufacture of luxury car engines) are a pleasure to paddle with.It is important to clean them in lukewarm water rather than boiling hot water as brush bristles tend to fall out if you do. Rinse them well, squeezing out any excess water. Buried in the bandwagon, these brushes were actually created by an accomplished make-up artist who realised - after over 30 years training thousands of make-up artists to paint the faces of others - that consumers needed different kind of brushes to apply their own make-up best. I believe good brushes are imperative to good make-up and, in turn, that good- looking brush sets are imperative to a good morning routine. And so does lesser-known (but high-performing) make-up brush company Blank Canvas. Flat fibre fan brushes are definitely underrated in my eyes. It’s fan shape works extremely well for blending powders and pigments and it is a great multi-tasker brush.

There are a handful of companies cutting their existing brushes into shape to capitalize on the trend, sure, but a handful of brushes - like this set from Artis - are the real deal. Nonetheless, these brushes are fabulously affordable and do exactly what they’re supposed to. The smudging brush, in particular, is perfect for light under-eye shadow linger application and really helps to open up the eye.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment