276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also, this is my first comment here, since I just bought a Switch Oled and Zelda TotK on an absolute whim for the love of games 😄 and I've since bought a controller and a dongle to turn ps5 controllers into Switch controllers to play this beautiful game in as many ways as possible. And I can't stop myself 😂😂 any other paraphernalia I "need" as I'm new to switch? 😁

Not_Soos I have AC Switch. The joy cons are kinda pastel. I think they match the promotional image on the box, and that they look nice. I wouldn't consider them dingy. Saying that though, sacrificing rumble and gyro is OK as the Compact pad quality is really great. If you play handheld 50% of time or more then definitely a must-buy IMO As always, unfortunately the controllers don't have the functionality that you'd come to expect from the joycon or pro-controllers. It's a shame, since I really like these designs. CJD87 I don't think it's a question of R&D for Hori. They could add rumble and wireless to it, and I have no doubt they would, if Nintendo would let them.

Includes motion controls, HD rumble, built-in amiibo™ functionality*, charging cable (USB-C to USB-A), and more. In total for Switch, I own a standard Pro Controller; wireless Hori Sonic; Pac-Man Split Pad Pro; Power-A wireless Mario Bros. 3 and Twilight Princess; and Power-A wired Super Mario Bros., Kirby, and Metroid Dread. I also have Joy-Con in grey, OLED white, blue Skyward Sword edition, and two pairs of Animal Crossing ones I never use. Take your game sessions up a notch with the Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition. I like that adventure bag but having to take the controller off to store seems a weird choice and I don't really play my switch enough to justify buying more accessories for it.

With the release of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom just around the corner, accessory maker Hori has announced a brand new line of products. EDIT: also owned the switch pad pro and felt similarly to you just never felt comfortable and found the slim much better In total for Switch, I own a standard Pro Controller; wireless Hori Sonic; Pac-Man Split Pad Pro; Power-A wireless Mario Bros. 3 and Twilight Princess; and Power-A wired Super Mario Bros., Kirby, and Metroid Dread. I also have Joy-Con in grey, OLED white, blue Skyward Sword edition, and two pairs of Animal Crossing ones I never use."If you look into it, there are no officially licensed joy-con with wireless or rumble, only non-licensed. That to me suggests that Nintendo simply don't allow 3rd party products to have these features. The only negatives for me with the Compact is that they have no rumble/gyro (same negatives as the larger Hori pads)

HOME Button: Suspends the current software and opens the HOME Menu. The HOME Button blinks when you have a notification.A nice collection though. I only have the Switch itself but i might buy a wired gamepad. A cheap one probably. There are many nice ones from Power A with different pictures. Hard to choose just one. I understand why people might want to connect them. Nonetheless, I actually need a new case (compact specific) so I'll likely get this new white TotK one, looks pretty decent As for the pro controller, I ditched that thing for the 8bitdo Ultimate for a while now… it puts the pro to shame. Fancy a new Zelda-themed Pro Controller for your Nintendo Switch? No worries, PowerA has got you covered. ryu_san A shame these don't have motion controls, given Zelda TOTK Will use gyro aiming for arrows and whatnot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment