276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil with AMLA for Dry & WEAK Hair 4oz

£2.11£4.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ricinus Communic (Castor Oil ) Seed Oil Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (Amla) Daucus Carota Savita (Carrot) Oil Oleoresin/Canola/Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Vittis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract Fragrance (Parfum). Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids present in Castor Oil help improve blood circulation, improve strength and thus protect hair from thinning. hrs ago Filmfare Awards 2024: Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor And Others Serve Major Fashion Goals! Castor beans produce a thick, emollient oil excellent for dressing wounds, helping soothe the scalp and condition hair. Also, it nourishes the scalp by moisturising it and therefore reduces and almost abolishes flaky and dry scalp problems, which lead to hair fall.

Castor oil is a natural moisturizer widely used in cosmetic products like lotions, cleansers, and makeup to promote hydration. The planned strikes involve CWU members in different areas of our organisation, with each area taking strike action on different days. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Jamaican Black Castor Oil Amla, all-in-one containing the indispensable nutrients, processed from natural Jamaican beans has proved to be perfectly suitable for hair growth. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and destroys the free radicals, but needs to be regenerated after, for proper functioning.These pure and unrefined oils retain their nutritive properties, making them great for skin softening, moisturizing massage oils or hot oil treatments for dry, damaged hair. I haven't noticed a difference with my hair, but I've always put a handful of oil after washing to keep frizzies amd dryness down, and this works just as well as coconut oil or some of the other commercial serums and oils I've used.

With any treatment regimen, more noticeable changes to hair growth occur from the three-month mark due to the individual growth cycles of the hair and the amount of time required to rejuvenate damaged follicles.Ricinus Communic (Castor Oil ) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (Amla), Daucus Carota Savita (Carrot) Oil, Oleoresin/Canola/Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vittis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum).

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. I like that it instantly absorbs and although it has a particular smell, it gradually fades and I notice my hair is very soft after use.Our Jamaican Black Castor Oils are pure and unrefined, retaining all their nutritive properties making them great as a skin softening, moisturizing massage oil or as a hot oil treatment for dry damaged hair, hair growth and thinning hair. Jamaican black castor oil with amla Is being also used for dry skin and scalp, if you are looking for some affordable and multi-purpose oil, our black castor oil with amla could be a good option. With this addition to her regimen, her hair was easier to wash and once I was done, her hair didn't tangle like it usually does.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment