276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Batman: The Complete Animated Series [Blu-ray] [1992]

£24.365£48.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wearing many names - the Dark Knight, The World's Greatest Detective, the Caped Crusader and Gotham's Greatest Hero - he battled tragic foes like The Joker, Penguin, Mr. The outer case is a rather flimsy, easily dented and damaged paper box that holds the set together with the three exclusive mini Funko Pop figures of Batman, Joker, and Harley Quinn, the seven 3D lenticular stills, and the Blu-rays. The Batman: The Complete Series follows 20-something-year-old Bruce Wayne’s early adventures as he balances his daytime persona as a bachelor billionaire with his nighttime guise as a caped crimefighter. Updated daily and in real-time, we track all high-def disc news and release dates, and review the latest disc titles.

Batman: The Animated Series--A Definitive Viewing Order Batman: The Animated Series--A Definitive Viewing Order

Concepting Harley Quinn" (Featurette) – Producer Paul Dini discusses how Harley Quinn was incorporated into the series. The Batman: Season 3 Unmasked (Featurette) – Supervising Producer Duane Capizzi talks about the animated series. As with most collections like Batman Beyond: The Complete Series Limited Edition, there are a few notable absences but nothing that really impact's the overall quality of the release. Arkham Asylum: Examine the Top-Secret Case Files of the Dark Knight's Many Foes: Poison Ivy (Featurette) – Paul Dini, Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, Alan Burnett, Dan Riba and Eric Radomski discuss designing Poison Ivy. Arkham Asylum: Examine the Top-Secret Case Files of the Dark Knight's Many Foes: The Penquin (Featurette) – Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, Alan Burnett, James Tucker, Dan Riba and Eric Radomski discuss The Penguin.

Special Features: The Heart of Batman (All-New Documentary) – A rare gathering of talent defined Batman for a generation. As I dig further through each disc and not just the cherry-picked favorite episodes from each season for this review, I'll report any anomalies I encounter but as of now, I'm wide-eyed amazed by this release. I'm thinking that French release does not have the films, as it says the complete four seasons on the box.

Batman: The Animated Series - Blu-ray Batman: The Animated Series - Blu-ray

For more about Batman - The Complete Animated Series and the Batman - The Complete Animated Series Blu-ray release, see Batman - The Complete Animated Series Blu-ray Review published by Martin Liebman on November 8, 2018 where this Blu-ray release scored 4. Like the video, the clarity of the audio transfer is so impressive that it's almost like you're truly hearing the episodes for the first time. There is some slight speckling, but that only appears to be grit or debris trapped under individual cells.

The acclaimed, Emmy-winning TV series redefined this complex man as an edgy hero struggling for revenge and redemption each time he donned the cape and cowl, and this comprehensive collection contains every episode, with all the allies, criminals and showdowns in Batman's history. Batman Beyond finally arrives on Blu-ray in an impressive, hefty collection, which includes a healthy chunk of bonus material and some cool physical extras. Romero take on the character and the more brilliantly dark and disturbing take the late Heath Ledger would offer some years later. As with the TV series, these movies look great, though they were never in as bad a shape as the show. Read My Lips”Audio Commentary Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, Michael Reaves, Boyd Kirkland and Shirley Walker.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment