276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2pack Screw-on Straw Lid, Fit YETI Stronghold 20 oz Travel Mug ONLY

£14.96£29.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This cup is everything they say it is. The only way I could be happier is if I had bought two. It keeps my coffee hot for longer than any cup Ive tried & its super durable. Im going to buy another one!” Due to the design of the product and limited marking areas, it’s difficult to promise the quality of customization we’d like to offer. So if we couldn’t do it right, we didn’t want to do it at all. Will you be making other colors in the Rambler® Elements Collection? The best way to drink on the move? The Straw Cap — a one-handed flipping operation. It also includes the sturdy TripleHaul Handle for easy hauling.

Please note, these terms reflect the goodwill warranty offered by YETI (Europe) Limited of Office 111389 PO Box 6945 London, W1A 6US to its UK customers.This is for the dinky 10 Oz Tumbler, a sleek sophisticated vessel and for the wine tumbler. Does the 30 Oz Tumbler and 14 Oz Mug fit the same lid? It is the perfect size for just a little tea or juice with dinner or even coffee in the morning! I live in Florida and Yeti’s are perfect here as there is no ice melting or condensation on the table! I love it! Maybe. But for now, they’re offered in all Rambler® 20 and 30 oz. Tumblers, select Rambler® Bottles and Mugs, and the Rambler® 12 oz. Colster® Can Insulator. Will you be making coolers in this color? Do not use the Rambler® Jr. 12 oz Kids Bottle with hot, carbonated, pulpy or perishable beverages. Over time, food and liquid can cause pressure to build inside the bottle. If pressure buildup occurs, the cap can be difficult to remove; or forcefully eject and cause injury. Can Insulators WHAT TYPES OF CANS FIT IN EACH SIZED COLSTER® CAN INSULATOR?

Absolutely — we still sell the Chug Cap as a separate accessory here. Can I buy the Rambler® Jr. 12 oz Kids Bottle colored cap separate?Once existing inventory of Rambler® Bottles with TripleHaul™ Cap have been sold, all 18, 26, and 36 oz bottles sold will include the Chug Cap. I just bought a Rambler® Bottle with TripleHaul at my local store – can I get a Chug cap

Stainless Steel Cleaner - Apply hot water and the stainless steel cleaning solution to a soft sponge, mixing thoroughly. Proceed to wipe and rinse your Rambler® Drinkware clean. Please note that we still recommend cleaning your Rambler® Drinkware with soap and hot water. YETI Tundra® | YETI Roadie® | YETI TANK®| YETI ICE™ | YETI Rambler® | YETI LoadOut™ | YETI Boomer™ Dog BowlIt's important to remember that these lids are not completely leak proof! They’re designed to help keep your drink the right temperature, reduce spills and keep unwanted objects (flies?!) out of your drink – but you couldn’t throw them in your bag without them leaking. At the moment there are six: The 12, 18, 26, 36, 46 and 64 Oz – these are all interchangeable with rambler lids.

Like all YETI mugs with handle, this one is also equipped with double-wall vacuum insulation. This is why your drink stays hot (or cold) until the last sip. Yep, all 30 oz of it! Besides the well-designed handle, the no-sweat design also makes your grip even better. Since condensation is prevented, your hand stays dry! What We Love: Install the gaskets placing the larger blade around gasket above the smaller blade. Ensure all parts of the cap are dry before reinstalling and storing. We’re dedicated to making some of the most durable products on the planet. But sometimes the unexpected happens. So if there’s an issue with your YETI product, we provide the below warranty.

RAMBLER® TUMBLER STRAW LID

As far as DuraCoat™ goes, it’s equally as durable and dishwasher safe, and has the same stainless steel base layer. We just added a thin coating to the stainless steel through PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) to give a brushed Graphite or Copper finish from top to bottom. Each one is coated with the highest-level of UV resistance and layered with an advanced, oleophobic coating (which is science for: it’s fingerprint-proof). Is the Rambler® Elements Collection as durable as Duracoat™ Color? No, the colored Straw Caps were specially designed for the Rambler® Jr. line, but can fit on all YETI Bottles. Can I use hot, carbonated or pulpy liquids in my Rambler® Jr. 355 ML kids bottle? No! The Travel Mug comes with the Rambler StrongHold Lid which is a twist on lid. The MagSlider and Straw Lids are not compatible with Travel Mugs. Do you have bottles for kids? If you ask us which the best YETI cup with lid is, this is it. It’s small, yet one of the toughest YETI has. Definitely one of the best camping mugs out there! Not only can you use this cup for hot or cold beverages, but you can also use it to eat oatmeal or Chili while camping. Yep, it’s that versatile! You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment