276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pop Tarts Kellogg's PopTarts Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate, 400 gram

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One user said “Chocolate chip cookie dough pop-tarts were the love of my life”, while another added: “The cookie dough pop-tarts are my beloved. They are so bomb.” The treat was known for having delicious chocolate frosting with a decadent chocolate chip cookie dough filling. There are pop-tarts without gelatin! You can find them in the organic section of your grocery store, or you can make your own at home with a recipe that doesn’t call for gelatin. cup (200 g) light brown sugar, 1 ½ Tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ heaping teaspoon table salt

STEP SEVEN: Bake! Take the top cookie dough slab out of the freezer and remove the parchment paper. Place it on top of the jam and press it firmly down to secure it. It's okay if some of the jam spills out of the side. Canola Oil-Just a bit of oil in the cookie dough will give you a fantastic crisp little edge almost like shortbread!Customers are desperate for the chocolate chip cookie dough toaster pastry to return to the shelves Credit: Kellogg's Brands It's basically a step up from sugar cookie dough. Pop tart cookie dough is not refrigerated, and should not be dry or crumbly at all, because if the dough is too dry it is difficult to stuff with our filling, strawberry jam. Take a heaping Tablespoonful of cookie dough and flatten it out in the palm of your hand into a square shape. Place the cookie dough square onto the pie crust. Spread the vanilla glaze over the top and immediately cover it with rainbow sprinkles. Set it aside for the glaze to set, for about 1-2 hours. Then cut into 15 bars and enjoy! expert baking tips Corn syrup. I know some of you cringe when you see this ingredient listed in my recipes, but I want to gently remind you that corn syrup is not the same thing as high fructose corn syrup! I love using corn syrup in the glaze for these brown sugar pop-tarts to make it shiny and firm. Yes, you can leave it out, but your glaze won’t set as nicely or be as pretty!

The following are the ingredients and steps you’ll need to create your very own version of cookie dough Pop Tarts at home. Enjoy! Ingredients Pop tart pieces Work with one portion at a time. Split the portion in half, press one portion of the dough in the palm of your hand until it is flat and about 3 inches in diameter. She wrote: "They overall improved my mood when I was upset because it was a delicious bite of cookie dough but also had an indescribable flavor that just was a ‘pop’ of goodness in my mouth.Add salt and baking soda and mix until just combined. Add flour one cup at a time and mix on low speed about 1 minute until flour is completely mixed in. Remove 1/3 of your cookie dough and set in the refrigerator until firm. To the rest of the cookie dough, add in your cream cheese at room temperature. Blend with a mixer until well combined. Set aside.

To make the vanilla frosting, combine your powdered sugar with the vanilla and heavy cream. Add sprinkles to the mix if you’re feeling up for it.When the pop-tart craving strikes, what flavor do you reach for? Are you a classic strawberry pop-tart kind of person? Chocolate pop-tarts? , For me, it’s the brown sugar pop-tarts every . time. Naturally, I had to come up with a homemade version, and honestly, I am pretty much obsessed with how they turned out! Place one cut-out rectangle on prepared baking sheet and lightly brush with an even coating of egg wash. Use a large cookie scoop to portion the dough. Place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. You can cut up leftover Pop Tart pieces to place on top of the dough balls if you want. Once fluffy and pale, add in your heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Mix until well combined. SAM’S TIP: Make these brown sugar pop-tarts with your kids! They will love cutting with the cookie cutter, portioning the filling, and drizzling the glaze.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment