276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pipersong Meditation Chair Plus, Home Office Desk Chair, Cross Legged Chair with Lumbar Support and Adjustable Stool, Flexible Design for Fidgety Sitters, Black

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Zen floor chair is brown and white with a classic look. It is quite limited compared to other options in this list. For instance, it is not foldable and is not easy to transport. But I do find it excellent for low sitting, and the covers are removable and washable. The chair looks flimsy and cheap in the photos, so I’ll not be including my own here — there are plenty already. Let me just say that the chair is not flimsy OR cheap. It’s quite sturdy with smooth motion and pretty nice material. Instructions are Pictograms but easy to follow with only 8 screws. FLEXIBLE TO SWITCH: Designed with the 360-degree swivel footstool, it gives you more freedom to sit. Besides switching from different special positions, when you are not in the mood to sit casually or want to sit as usual for a while, you can always turn it aside and use it as an ordinary chair. Working from home over the past few years may have brought on a few strange habits. For me, it's the way that I sit in my office chair while I work. Whether I'm sitting cross-legged or with my legs up on a stool, you can typically find me with my feet off the ground. I find sitting with my legs at a 90-degree angle all day is uncomfortable.

The Friends Of Buddha was specifically designed to make Satsang (sacred gathering) and retreats more comfortable. Naturally, when you are at a retreat, you need an excellent seat, one you can sit in for extended periods. I find this one great for that. EXCLUSIVE PATENTED DESIGN - HOME OFFICE SOLUTION: As a revolutionary chair, it allows you to sit in various positions, such as cross-legged, squatting, kneeling, and countless others. Perfect for home workers, yoga lovers, meditation fanatics, and everyone who feels tired of ordinary fixed sitting positions and wants to break the boundary of those conventional office chairs.ACTIVATE YOUR SIT: The chair provides an active, flexible seating outlet that promotes constant movement and stimulation of your body. Change positions from time to time and sit in your most comfortable way. Long-duration sitting will no longer be boring. The Pipersong Meditation Chair is quirky, cute, and a conversation starter. If you move around a lot or like to place your legs in various positions throughout the day, then the Pipersong Meditation Chair might be right for you. The density foam is comfortable for sitting on top of all day long. Like me, you’ll be sure to get a lot of work done while sitting in this versatile chair, switching positions every hour or so, to stay inspired and comfortable while on the job. If you have a small office to begin with, the chair with attached footstool will take up a good amount of floor space, even if you push the footstool to the side. Since the footstool is attached to the chair, you can’t remove it or put it away if you ever want to use the chair just as a regular chair.

One thing I often see in beginning meditators is a desire to contort themselves into a posture that demands more flexibility than they have. This results in discomfort, distracted meditations, and even physical damage. Be kind to yourself. This one comes in coffee, blue and grey and is foldable and easy to transport, meaning you can take it on retreat with you. Piper Huxley is a Homes, Garden and Wellness Product Writer for Spirit & Destiny, an all-rounder: from health to spirituality. When not at her desk, she’s practising yoga or in deep reflection. FLEXIBLE TO SWITCH: Designed with the 360-degree swivel footstool, it gives you more freedom to sit. Besides switching from different unique positions, when you are not in the mood to sit casually or want to sit as usual for a while, you can always turn it aside and use it as an ordinary chair. EXCLUSIVE PATENTED DESIGN - HOME OFFICE SOLUTION: As a revolutionary chair, it allows you to sit in various positions such as cross-legged, squatting, kneeling, and countless others. Perfect for homeworkers, yoga lovers, meditation fanatics, and everyone who feels tired with fixed sitting positions and would like to break the boundary of those conventional office chairs.

There was one review saying that you “need” the larger size no matter what; well, you don’t. I’m 5’2” with, um, a generous “hip area,” have no troubles with the 15”, and don’t feel like I’m spilling over the sides. I’d say get the larger one if you are a larger person or if you prefer the seat shape more. This one is foldable, easy to carry, can be used for multi purposes, and is available in green, blue and pink. On the negative side, some people have said that it is not the best meditation chair for a large person. NNEWVANTE Adjustable Floor Chair

ACTIVATE YOUR SIT: Created by ergonomic engineer and designers, it provides an active flexible seating outlet that promotes constant movement and stimulation of your body. Change positions from time to time and sit in your most comfortable way. Long-duration sitting will no longer be boring or painful. The Pipersong Meditation Chair allows you to sit in a wide variety of positions such as cross-legged, squatting, and kneeling. The seat cushion is made with 3.7-inches of high resilience foam. The chair's height is adjustable, ranging anywhere from 19.7 inches to 23.7 inches, and can accommodate desks that are 29 inches to 35 inches tall. It features six different positions and can even be laid down completely flat so you can lie on it. Design-wise it looks subtle and modern if that’s your style, and the reinforced steel means it is plenty durable enough. It also has a machine washable removable faux leather cover so you can wash it easily if you spill your smoothie on it. With the SGS-certified gas lift, this home office desk chair is built in an impact and durable frame, ensuring our users sit steadily in it. As a nice bonus, it comes with a complimentary bag for travelling, and it is fully foldable. All in all, this is a great seat for taller people and those who like to travel.Most of us spend a great deal of time sitting behind our desks, or in conference rooms or colleagues’ offices, so having a short practice that helps you refresh your attention while at work can be beneficial. What I call the “desk chair” meditation gives you a way to incorporate a short mindfulness practice into your day. The Dragonn ergonomic kneeling chair is great for improving meditation positions and reducing slouching. The manufacturer specifically states that it is a good substitution for your regular office chair.

The ergonomic design of these seats makes focusing your mind much easier than sitting on a hard floor or a regular chair. Some meditation chairs are specifically designed for the cross-legged (partial lotus position), while others are for meditating in a sitting or kneeling position.Invest in a yoga mat - as this may enhance your practice. For example, Yash's sleek Yo ga Mat is a great choice to get you in the zone. It's available in a range of colours and gives you the space you need to channel good vibes. On the negative side: This is one of the larger seats and is not ideal for travel. It is a permanent piece of furniture to be put in your meditation studio and left there, rather than taken to retreats.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment