276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creature Teacher

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Encourage your children to see the desk name tag if they need assistance in writing their name or any of the other concepts included on the name tag. This one is interesting as it is part of what I call the Creature Teacher trilogy. See, before Goosebumps did Creature Teacher in Series 2000, 3 of the ripoff/similar series beat Stine to the punch. Besides this, there was Graveyard School;s Creature Teacher, Spooksville's Creature in the Teacher, and then there was this. I know it's a common turn of phrase for horror stories but it's just funny so many did it before Goosebumps did. Explain to your children that one child will be chosen each day/week to be the Star Student and they will get to help the teacher with different jobs etc

A cute poster to display your Star Student of the day in your classroom. It can be printed in a variety of sizes and laminated. He bumps into Marv, who turns out was just trying to be his friend, as Paul was the only one to be nice to him. He tells him that the only way to stop Mrs. Maaargh is to make her laugh. She rarely does and when it happens, she hibernates for six months. She approaches him and he struggles to find a way to make her laugh. Suddenly, he gets an idea.I didn’t know when he was finished with his idea. We interrupted each other more. And as my eyes no longer had a focus they started to wander and my attention did the same. This simple peg chart is a visual reminder in the classroom to encourage those positive behaviours. With each child responsible for their own named peg, this tool will encourage children to follow the classroom guidelines. While it is highly coincidental, this book's title has the exact same title as the twentieth book in the Graveyard School series, Creature Teacher. In a 40 minute long Fantastic 4 visit, children will get hands on with their choice of 1 creepy crawly, 1 scaly, 1 furry and 1 other creature from the team. This option does not Include a barn owl flight.

Expectations of each child to follow these aspects will differ according to their development and age. As a whole class discuss the positive behaviours/classroom guidelines that Your Teacher’s Pet Creature would like to be seeing in your classroom. Can't compare it to the Goosebumps one yet, although I have read The Final Exam. Still, I'll judge it on its own here and I ended up liking it. It did throw me off in a few ways though. It starts with protagonist Joey Powers and his friend Nate being goof off jerks towards their teacher which wasn't a good start for them. The aim of the chart is for the children to display positive behaviours that help them to move their name to the top of the chart. Later, when you start to feel demotivated and wonder, “Am I making any progress?” you just press “play” and see for yourself.Garfield isn't really a believer in it, though. He thinks it's just a story, and absolutely nothing else. All he finds in the building is a 10-year-old runaway named Max, and his super smart hamster, Sherman. Brighten up your children’s desks with these colourful and educational name tags. The desk name tag has the alphabet, numbers 0-20, shapes, colours, hands demonstrating left and right and a place to write their name. This can be printed in A4 or A3 depending on the size of your desks and then laminated to be longer lasting. Use your power for good and create an environment where you can get maximum value from your lesson. Once all 100 hearts have been coloured in, explain they will receive a whole-class reward. Obviously some trust is involved here and discussing being honest can be helpful. Unlike most kids who can't wait to grow up, I've gotten younger--at least my stories have. I've stepped into the world of 7 to 10 year olds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment