276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Avengers 15-cm Collectible Action Figure Toy Silver Surfer with 6 Accessories

£8.425£16.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

inch Legends Series Retro 375 Collection Marvel figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection. Yes, Hasbro and Walgreens are fixing the wrongs of the past while making our current collections awesome, and Silver Surfer has been a pain point for me ever since Toy Biz Marvel Legends series five. INCH SCALE: Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Retro 375 Collection figures (each sold separately) with Marvel comic-inspired characters, including Stealth Suit Iron Man, Storm, U.

It works just fine and has a foot peg to help keep Norrin in his place, but I really wish there was a stand to go along with it, that would really put it over. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. With over 80 years of comic book and movie history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, GAME acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.Now, I *might* be one of those people who would like a bit more mass to their Surfer (a la the most recent Namor base), especially standing him close to the Human Torch, but that would come with a bit of articulation limitation.

With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favourite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. It’s a credit limit that’s sits alongside your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. We pride ourselves on being one of the chillest communities on Reddit, so we ask that you READ THE STICKIED POST, abide by our rules, and report any issues promptly. Storm Collector action figures > Marvel Action Figures and Collectible Toys > Marvel Legends Series > Marvel Legends RETRO 3.So, all good in the hands department, and the coming of Galactus can be properly expressed with some very appropriate accessories. The good part is that the talk can be able what build is most appropriate for the character, rather than how ugly the base is. Kingpin Collector action figures > Marvel Action Figures and Collectible Toys > Marvel Legends Series > Marvel Legends Series 6 " Ref.

Yeah, I might not consider this figure to be quite as near-perfect as say, Reed, but it has just about everything going for it, and it fits in well with the modern-take-but-pretty-much-iconic approach that the current ML collection is getting. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. inch Legends Series Retro 375 Collection Silver Surfer figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection. The base body is perfectly acceptable for Silver Surfer, but again, this will likely cause the most discussion about the figure. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors.Join Elite Reward today and earn up to 10% points back with Elite Reward - Our exclusive membership service from GAME. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Spider-Man - Silver Sable Collector action figures > Marvel Action Figures and Collectible Toys > Marvel Legends Series > Marvel Legends Series 6 " Ref. So, go check out the site, and definitely give them a like on Facebook, and a follow on Instagram and the Twitters. IMPORTANT NOTICE: as of December 2020 the United Kingdom no longer operates under EU rules, therefore import taxes must be paid when your item arrives in the destination country. Wolverine Collector action figures > Marvel Action Figures and Collectible Toys > Marvel Legends Series > Marvel Legends RETRO 3. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections.So, even though I am a little sad I have to wait a bit longer to get my mitts on that new Ben Grimm figure, I am thrilled that this Herald of Galactus will be heading to our local Walgreens soon.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment