276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Everyday Dominations: Three Classic Fem-Dom Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Young men that stay here have to obey my rules," she explained, "I only take one young male at a time and I am very particular. You seem nicely built, perhaps a bit underdeveloped. What is your weight?" A Submissive Husband Consummates – He gives up everything to her on his wedding night, as he should.

Masturbation is strictly forbidden. If I believe you have masturbated, you will be punished. If it continues to be a problem, we will look into chastity devices and you will agree to wear one. Yes, a little slight, but no bad thing. Shall we work on your development do you think? Would you like that?" Weiss, M. (2011). Techniques of pleasure: BDSM and the circuits of sexuality. Duke University Press. When I brought her the tea, she was watching TV but she switched it off and gestured to me to put it down beside her armchair. Sipping it, she studied me again as she had on my arrival.

I followed Mistress up stairs to her training quarters. The room was filled with large cabinets. In center of the room was a hoist. "You will begin your training here". Mistress stated. "How you choose to reciprocate your training is up to you." When I put you on speech restrictions you will speak only when spoken to. You should expect that often.

You will treat all of my friends with respect. When they come to visit you will serve us as waiter and maid or make yourself scarce if I tell you to, including leaving the premises.Before I could finish, Stacy covered my mouth. "Shut-up! You haven't figured it yet." She climbed on the bed behind me and forced a ball gag in my mouth "You're being robbed. Idiot." Stacy explained. "Say goodbye to your laptop, TV, money, furniture and your life." Stacy laughed. Her friend walked into the room with an armbinder and spandex hood. She placed the items in the bed and slightly lifted her shirt displaying a gun. "Anymore questions?" She asked. I shook my head no. Stacey removed my gag, blindfolded me and pulled the hood over my head. My handcuffs were removed and the armbinder was replaced instead. The binder was strapped so tight my arms went numbed within seconds. Good lad. Just a man then, good. You may now sit." she gestured me at last with a slight smile for the first time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment