276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Happy Me Project: The no-nonsense guide to self-development: Winner of the Health & Wellbeing Book Award 2022

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Try our 6 tips to help you be happier, more in control, and able to cope better with life's ups and downs. Manage your stress levels Holly has amassed over 40,000 followers across her social media platforms and her award winning YouTube Channel ‘Happy Me TV’ also offers regular advice on navigating life and all it’s challenges. Holly used this space to vlog about the death of her husband to brain cancer, which generated huge press interest in her story. Whillans AV, Dunn EW, Smeets P, Bekkers R, Norton MI. Buying time promotes happiness. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017;114(32):8523‐8527. doi:10.1073/pnas.1706541114 To fulfill this, we aim to adhere as strictly as possible to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” Dalai Lama

Holly has a particular interest in helping people to build their confidence and self esteem, create realistic goals, habits and live as their most authentic self. Having lived with ADHD and huge amounts of grief and anxiety after the death of her husband to brain cancer Holly is not only talking from learned knowledge but lived experience. Next is a story about “The Really Really Really Big Dinosaur”, exploring feelings and friendships. In the story, Finlay offers to share some sweets but the big dinosaur wants them all. This story includes vocabulary about emotions and about friendship, such as “rude”, “bravely”, “cross” and “sharing”. Talk with your child about what these feelings look and feel like, and why it is so important to share. To turn on screen-reader adjustments at any time, users need only to press the Alt+1 keyboard combination. Screen-reader users also get automatic announcements to turn the Screen-reader mode onA good diet helps your brain and body work efficiently, too. Aim to eat a balanced diet that includes all the main food groups. Do some exercise Lee MA, Kawachi I. The keys to happiness: Associations between personal values regarding core life domains and happiness in South Korea. PLoS One. 2019;14(1):e0209821. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0209821 Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements. Happy Me has an experienced charter crew and they look forward to welcoming you aboard this brand-new superyacht.

As an award winning self development coach, hypnotherapist, former TV actress and widowed Mum of Two, Holly Matthews has spent over twenty years studying the mind and finding ways for herself (and then her clients) to feel good more than they don't. There are just some times in life that we can say, ‘ Wow, I’m just so happy right now!’ Hopefully this is what you’re currently experiencing. Or maybe you’re working on feeling this way? Either way, these quotes are all about feeling happiness in yourself. Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier’…” Alfred Lord Tennyson The first pathway in the app (Healthy, Happy Me!) is linked to a key or ‘prime’ area of the Early Years Curriculum – Personal, Social and Emotional Development. If you have a lot of stress in your life, find ways to reduce it, such as learning a few time-management techniques.If you have feelings of anxiety along with your stress, breathing techniques can help. Try this breathing exercise for stress. adapts Its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by the blind users, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments. If you’re feeling happy right now in life, then you need to enjoy it! Be grateful for all the good in your life right now and it will keep on multiplying! Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” Roy T. Bennett Around 7 to 8 hours is the average amount of sleep an adult needs for their body and mind to fully rest.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment