276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss, Vol. 1 (I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (Manga))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are many animations about reincarnation in another world that say, " After dying in this world, you are immediately reincarnated in another world as a different personality." However, it is easier to understand that "villain daughter's last boss" is reincarnation rather than reincarnation in another world.

Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita

The main protagonist (Definitely not a hero) of this work. She is the reincarnated form of the villainess of "Regalia of Saints, Demons, and Maidens" the one who interferes with the heroine's love life. She is the only daughter of the House of D'Autriche Duke of the Ellmeyer Empire. She died from an unknown disease in her previous life and was reincarnated as the main villainess of the game she was playing during her last days. I’ve started a new manga series again. I’m convinced that summer is the season of manga for me, seeing as I’m lagging when it comes to reading novels. The good thing is there’s only one book out for this one. It’s a good thing because I don’t have a bunch of books to catch up on, but it’s also a terrible thing because now I’m left on a cliffhanger. I know this is having an anime soon, so my only choice is to wait for that to air… It is my book version of dark chocolate. I have an affinity for the "otome isekai villainess" genre, where the MC h is a contemporary Japanese female, usually teen to young adult, who is whisked away to a usually fantasy type European style world that the protagonist realizes is based off of an otome game that she played when she was in Japan and that she is now the villainess of the game and is trying to avoid the "death flags" so she survives to a ripe old age, rather than to be used as the stepping stone for the "heroine" to have her "happy" ending.I'm not going to lie I think the last chapter kind dragged. I don't really like the sudden we need torepair the demon castle plot, political stuff, economy... wha... idk it's like I'm not really interested in that. I want the romance and the trying to avoid the bad ending plot, but idk why they have to go in this weird direction like it's a light hearted comedy? manga we don't need to do this lol. The art is beautiful. Not exactly the height of manga art, but still, cute and serious at times, I liked it. Overall (this is a very biased opinion, because I really loved the manga) this is a fun ride, I do think that it is re-readable and if you don't take it too seriously I think you'll like it. At the banquet to celebrate the end of the academy's winter term, the crown prince and Irene's childhood friend, Cedric Jeanne Elmeier, publicly annuls his engagement with Irene and announces that he is in love with Lilia Rainworth, the game's female protagonist. Aware of the tragic future ahead of her and determined to change it, the young girl resolves to conquer the game's final boss, the "Demon King" and Cedric's half-brother, Claude Jeanne Elmeier, by making him fall in love with her instead.

Boss wo Kattemimashita | Isekai Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita | Isekai

I really enjoyed the overall cast, though that plot twist had me like "ummmm…" Yeah, definitely NOT liking that one character! :p But I am hyped for volume two! how could I give it anything less and do I want to pauper myself by getting the manga as well, stars! Actually, it's not clear at all how the story builds on or benefits from the premise. Why make her a villainess? Why reincarnate her? Why in a dating sim? Any one of those elements could have taken the story in an interesting direction if it had been treated as more than just isekai overhead. It's not difficult to imagine: an evil heiress gets dumped, tries to get even, and winds up fixing her life, and the kingdom, essentially out of spite. Or how about this: reborn into fantasy high society, an ordinary modern girl has to act the part of a notorious noblewoman or face destruction. As for being trapped in a dating sim — I mean, that one practically writes itself: it's funny when a normal person has to deal with stupid genre tropes. Unfortunately, the show delivers none of the above. V01: was a pretty fun book! I mean, yes it was pretty cliche for the genre but the ML was adorable and the FL was competent and the world was interesting enough so I was filled with good feelings. Ya'll, I have re-discovered my college era love of manga and NOW there is something JUST as good or even BETTER out there and it is LIGHT NOVELS, basically manga with only a few GORGEOUS pictures and the story written out as a prose book.Thus the sword has two elements that reside in Aileen both "Dark & Light" and Aileen have resistance to magic and the sword can heal any wound or negate any negative effect on any target.

Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita | Manga Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita | Manga

With time running out, can Irene succeed with her plans, or will she remain bound to the ill-fated ending that awaits her? in thirty-second expository clips. I thought we were going to see a video-game villainess seduce a demon lord: are we done with that? I feel like we could have squeezed more out of it. I laughed A LOT in that first quarter! Aileen is a very fun main character and was cheering for her right from the beginning! I loved her spunk and go-getter attitude to go ask Claude if he would marry her followed by all her antics. Deeply looking forward to seeing what she will do next and appreciate how she takes matters into her own hands. Not going to lie, I brought it with me to work to read during my lunch break. I have only ever done that ONCE with another NG book. THAT'S how well this one wrapped me up in it's world. I was SO SAD to hit the end, MOR MONSTER WANT MOR!)

Interest Stacks

Also the antagonists (well technically heroes) I think they're really bland. Cedric is just kinda the ex character. Lilia is the standard good girl anime protagonist, and pretty predictable like YOU know that girl is hiding something hah. before reading*** (This whole part is a mess. I'm so tired. Making sense isn't high on my priority list right now.) A fantastic comedy in which you can't help but admire Aileen, the main heroine, and one who was reborn into the world of an otome game as the villain. Does this sound familiar? The show resembles Hamefura in some ways. Leído en inglés]: Cuando el prometido de Aileen rompe el compromiso frente a toda la escuela la devastación llega a su vida, o eso hubiera pasado si sus memorias de su vida pasada no hubieran llegado de golpe. Es entonces que se da cuenta que ha reencarnado dentro de un juego de citas que jugó anteriormente y que su vida está pronta a terminar en tan solo tres meses. Aileen tiene un plan y el primer paso es que el Rey Demonio Claude se enamore de ella, mientras que el número dos es sobrevivir. But I'm getting ahead of myself here, let's rewind from the start. If you've watched either HameFura or MobuSeka for that matter, AkuLas's story is essentially the same copy-pasted blurb setting of its main female MC being Isekai-ed into the game, with her memories intact of how the game is being played out and navigating thereabouts so that she can reach the outcome of the game's "good end" and avoiding the "bad end". But as the saying goes: "Truth is stranger than fiction", and even if the game turned out to be predictable, there is always that small hole-sized void that'll plunge the female MC into self-perception if there exists an area that wasn't part of the main story (e.g. special spin-off character routes), regardless of how well she can memorize the entire game inside out to play exactly as how it would be panned out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment