276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cinnamon Toast Crunch (345g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Combine the almond flour mixture and dough together. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. The cereal actually stays crunchy so the bars have the BEST texture with the soft marshmallow and substantial crunch from the cereal that lives up to its name. Your family is going to LOVE them. Ingredient Notes Keeping the cinnamon sugar on the cereal: I've tested 4 different batches where I brushed nothing, water, aquafaba and maple syrup on the dough before adding the cinnamon sugar and aquafaba did the best at keeping the cinnamon sugar on the dough even when swimming in milk. If you don't have aquafaba, use maple syrup or water-- they still get the job done. Or, use Cinnamon Toast Crunch Minis Cereal. These tiny balls of crispy cinnamon-flavored cereal make the most amazing treats! Once again, I used 7 cups of cereal, 10 ounces of marshmallows, and 4 tablespoons of butter. TIPS I’ve had this recipe filed in my “Recipes to Try” for what feels like at least a year now. I FINALLY made this a couple nights ago and it turned out perfect! I almost cried by how great these are! I LOVED cereal before learning healthier eating habits – I could finish a box in a day. NOW, I can enjoy the ice cold (almond) milk poured over these delicious nuggets without the guilt, headache or bloat! THANK YOU for this amazing recipe! So excited to keep using it. Reply

Cinnamon Toast Crunch at Home - Food52 How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch at Home - Food52

Serve it up at a party alongside Blueberry Bread, Mini Chocolate Pastry Rolls, and Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie! Jump to: Though let’s face it, just like with the original, you might be doubling the serving size on occasion always. Still, 4g net carbs! In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, ground cinnamon, flax seed, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Chef Wendell himself also disappeared from the boxes in 2009. He was replaced in 2010 with squares of the actual cereal that are known as "The Crazy Squares." If you look on the box, you'll see pieces of cereal with eyes and cinnamon swirls that create facial expressions. Homemade cereal makes me feel like I am putting in extra effort which I am!! but this recipe makes it feel way too easy. The crunch is real and I love how puffy and light this cinnamon greatness gets! Thank you for creating such a delicious and accessible recipe!Prepare the cheesecake base: In another bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon juice together and mix until smooth. Then, fold in the cream and cereal mixture, as well as the cereal-soaked milk, until combined. Crush your cereal in a medium bowl. I put my into a gallon-sized baggie and smashed it up with a rolling pin. I take great satisfaction in smashing things by hand. Don’t judge me. How much Vitamin B6 is in Cinnamon toast crunch? Amount of Vitamin B6 in Cinnamon toast crunch: Vitamin B6

Cinnamon Toast Cereal Cheesecake • You Say Potatoes Cinnamon Toast Cereal Cheesecake • You Say Potatoes

How much trans fat is in Cinnamon toast crunch? Amount of trans fat in Cinnamon toast crunch: Trans Okay, so the ingredients list is going to look a little long, but I promise it’s not that bad. These apple pie bars are so worth the somewhat crowded counter: For the Crust I had this problem too, but thankfully I’ve made a different cereal before, so I modified directions and came out perfectly: Now, cut the dough into ½ - ¾ inch squares. They don't have to be perfect but defiantly try to keep the size consistent for even baking. The side scraps can be rolled out and sliced again repeatedly until you run out. Once they're all cut into squares, remove the side scraps that aren't in squares. Place the parchment paper onto a light coloured baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes. Cinnamon Toast Crunch: If you’ve got another cinnamon-themed cereal that you’d like to use, that’s fine.European butter has a higher butterfat content than American butter which has more water. More butterfat equals more flavor! Turn your favorite breakfast cereal into the perfect afternoon drink this summer. With this Cinnamon Toast Crunch shake you're going to cool off in style.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment