276°
Posted 20 hours ago

20x50 High Power Binoculars, BAK-4, Large Eyepiece, Portable and Waterproof Binoculars Telescope with Multilayer-coated Lenses for Adult Bird Watching Football Safari Sightseeing Climbing Hiking Trip

£29.5£59.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The binoculars are excellent. However I am a little disappointed with the front lense covers which fall off very easily and the eye lense covers are not like those on the other two binoculars of smaller magnification we bought. Easily lost in current separate form.

This product includes a lifetime VIP warranty. If it proves to be defective in material or workmanship, we will simply replace it.

Saw the recommendations that 20x magnification likely to shake slightly when hand held without tripod but selected anyway. UpClose G2 also contains other optical surfaces treated with special coatings to boost light transmission even more. The result is a brighter view than uncoated binoculars.

Excellent next day delivery. Did a lot of research before buying and I am very pleased with my choice. Chose them for looking out to sea and I am very impressed and happy with the quality and performance . Seems good value.👍 The Celestron 20×50 binoculars can be used handheld but are best used when mounted on a tripod. You can mount them on any tripod using the Avalon Tripod Adapter (not included with the binoculars). Whether your passion is traveling, bird watching, hunting, star gazing, sailing or simply exploring your environment – our expert guides will help you choose the best tool to enjoy it.Fantastic binoculars, surprisingly light weight. Can be used free hand without a tripod but it helps if you can brace your arms against something steady. I use the binoculars for reading train numbers at 300 metres plus. An added bonus is that they are great for watching the birds on our bird feeder. Excellent quality Great Value The 20x magnification is very powerful for a monocular and would be suitable aviation and landscape and long range observation. This level of magnification is versatile and provides comfortable viewing for a wide range of uses at longer distances. We have designed two 20×50 House Plans North Facing as per Vastu, one plan has the provision of a garden and lawn and in another, we have provided a car parking area. 20×50 House Plan North Facing with Garden Whether you are out on the trail or inside a crowded stadium, you want a binocular that is comfortable to hold and use over long periods, without fear of bumps or drops. UpClose G2 features a lightweight and durable armor-protected chassis. Its tough, rigid frame is coated with rubber to stand up to hard use in the field. The UpClose G2 is also water resistant and can repeatedly stand up to unexpected conditions. very good binoculars I find them a bit hard to keep on the subject I am looking at . maybe should have looked at less powerful ones ?? very happy with procular good promp service

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment