276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Toddler Ride-On Learning Toy, Bounce and Spin Puppy, Musical Bouncer for Babies and Toddlers, UK English Version, GYH03

£45.495£90.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Toy Insider also accepts consideration from manufacturers, which is clearly marked as sponsored content. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page.

The Toy Insider is an editorial site that receives free samples from manufacturers, but all editorial opinions are their own. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. From the initial setup (instructions said 30 mins, took about 20 and that was with an excited toddler trying to help!Early Academics: As your baby bounces or presses the buttons, playful songs and phrases introduce the alphabet, numbers, colors, and more! Where development comes into play Early Academics: As your baby bounces or presses the buttons, playful songs and phrases introduce the alphabet, numbers, colors, and more! This stationary ride-on dog plays songs, sounds, and educational phrases as your baby bounces up and down or spins all around! It also provides adults with a lot of entertainment to watch your children having so much fun, safely jumping up and down.

My toddler couldn’t wait to jump on and had such fun repeatedly bouncing up and down and pushing all the buttons and spinning rattle that lights up on top.Sarah-Jane: I would have liked to have had batteries included, I find it a bit annoying when a new toy is purchased and batteries are required but not included. Babies ages 12 months and older (and up to 55 pounds) can engage with the learning mode with ABC’s, counting from one through 10, and colors for an early academic opportunity. As your baby bounces or presses the buttons, playful songs and phrases introduce the alphabet, numbers, colours, and more! Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. I also think it will have quite a short lifespan for my son so I wouldn’t choose this toy over other toys for this age range.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment