276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSCH Benchtop Router Table RA1181, 120 V

£201.52£403.04Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A. Bosch RA1181 benchtop router table features easy-to-use adjustable featherboards that can be attached to the fence and table, providing extra guidance and kickback protection. Coming from that model to this one, there are a few things I really have enjoyed in this upgraded version. Add a Router Table to your Routing applications though, and you’ve increased your capabilities ten-fold. First off my Bosch under cabinet adapter does not bolt up and cant find the one that will, so I had to machine my own holes.

The manual was easy to understand with simple instructions and figures explaining various elements of the assembly.

In addition to stability, you also need it to allow for easy router mounting, particularly for those of us using two or more routers to complete a project. The dust collection port is mounted on the fence and is easily connected to your extractor with an adapter. The Bosch RA1141 is compatible with a wide range of common routers, double-check the compatibility of your router before purchase. A. This port fits standard 2-1/2 inch vacuum hoses for debris-free operation and keeps the work area clean during the operation. The first time I run my drawer fronts to round the edges it left extremely deep scratches in the wood, so deep I had to plane down.

Its rigid aluminum router mounting plate is pre-drilled for compatibility with a variety of routers and for above table height adjustment with many common routers. Overall, I was pleased with the design and feature set of the RA1181, so let’s explore some details. Based on reviews of routers and router tables I finally got a Craftsman 14A Digital Router Combo with the Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router table to replace a Tradesman 1.Extra tall aluminum fence – Has adjustable faceplates and feather boards to maximize precision and versatility.

This port fits standard 2-1/2 inch vacuum hoses for debris-free operation and keeps the work area clean during the operation. There’s one key thing to note about Pro Tool Reviews: We’re all about the professional tool user and tradesman! All said- this is a great router table that most users will find suits their needs without killing their pocketbook.Bosch includes accessories like multiple insert rings, feather boards, and additional hardware for increased applications too. My first Router table was the RA1181 from Bosch, and I have paired it with my 1617DEVS, a 2-1/4 hp router that is both powerful and smooth. The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories.

Like most Bosch Tools, the RA1141 Router Table is a well-designed tool with well needed convenience. A 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and one year service agreement come standard on the Bosch Router Table. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days. The table is lightweight and easily portable, making it an excellent option for finish carpenters and remodelers to move between jobsites. A 15-Amp plug with additional outlet and safety switch to simultaneously run your dust collection and quickly disable and lock off the unit when needed.

The Bosch RA1181 router table offers the durability and accuracy that professionals and woodworkers expect from Bosch engineering. Dedicated standard dust-collection port – Fits standard 2-1/2 inch vacuum hoses for debris-free operation to help keep your work area clean.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment