276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shark Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner [CZ500UKT] Dynamic Technology, Anti Hair Wrap, DuoClean, Flexology, Pet Model, Black & Copper

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Regardless of all of the various elements, from the first use of this vacuum, I was impressed. It slots together really easily, and I absolutely loved the control panel being accessible on the handle, meaning you don't need to bend down and switch the machine on at the main body. Instead, you can get going straight away, and you have control over the different speed and suction settings at your fingertips, which is great. The most obvious benefit is the cost. With no bags to buy your cost to operate the vacuum is minimal. Besides the excellent suction power, you get Duo Clean action from 2 roller brushes working together to battle the most stubborn pet hair. The first roller is soft and helps work dirt up from hard floors. The second roller features lots of smaller brushes to beat the carpet free of pet hair and stains.

Dyson is famous for its innovative and well-designed vacuums. The Dyson multi-floor vacuum has so many small details considered that it is hard to beat as far as performance goes. So why didn’t it take the top spot for lightweight vacuums? Just like the original Henry, the Pet Pro comes with a range of useful tools and a huge nine-litre capacity, meaning he has an insatiable appetite for dust and dirt. But like Henry, this vacuum cleaner is also heavy and bulky, so the Pet Pro’s size is something that would need to be taken into account when purchasing. Our top-rated corded vacuum at this moment in time is the Numatic Henry HVR160, and it's a similar family-sized, multi-feature buy to this Shark vacuum. Those who really need a huge capacity should head straight for the Henry, as it has an incredible six-litre tank, and it is adept for handling jobs like DIY clean-ups that involve bigger pieces of debris. For more casual vacuumers, I think that there's a strong argument that this Shark model is more appealing, as it is a lot lighter to manoeuvre, and it has an excellent user experience with the touchscreen control panel. You shouldn’t have to lift the CZ500UKT too often, though, since you’ll mostly be pulling the body around with you on its four wheels, cleaning with the DuoClean floor head.I have the green pet one... Two cats, [it’s] brilliant.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user MyShoelaceIsUndone) The suction level can be regulated with an easy to use dial. Use the high speed for floors and low speed for carpet. Deep pile rugs, however, can use something in the middle.

In our tests it was faster and less ‘dithery’ than other robot vacs, forming a confident map of its surroundings. Trundling around quietly (it’s no noisier than a desk fan), it was impressive on hard floors and while did leave some fine dirt behind on carpets on the first pass, it got it up on a targeted clean. The dust box is easy to clean and features a bottom lid to prevent a dust-up when emptying into the bin. At 1.8 litres, it’s a nice size while keeping the overall profile compact. Now while it isn’t cheap this is the best cordless vacuum cleaner you can buy, it does a superb job of vacuuming on hard floor and carpets while being lightweight enough to carry upstairs. Plus it’s can run for 60 minutes in eco mode, plenty to get around your entire house. There’s so much to consider when shopping for a new vacuum cleaner. Corded or cordless? Upright? Or what about a robot vacuum? The Flexology wand is slim but sizable in length, and paired together with the full sized head, which you'll probably be using most often, it's nice and lightweight. I use it to easily get under sofas, beds, my desk and coffee table at home and you can also press a button and then bend it about halfway down to get even more reach. On the whole, I think the power levels with this vacuum are very impressive. I always feel like I've done a deep clean when I'm done with it, which is the main thing I want from my vacuum. It's quiet too, at just 78 decibels.

Enter your postcode

Miele vacuums always come recommended for their supreme AirClean filtration which claims to remove 99 per cent of allergens from the air. That’s obviously hard to prove, but it definitely left my carpets dust free. When compiling our list of recommendations, our team of experienced, trusted parenting journalists spend hours researching every product category, using a variety of sources to analyse and evaluate which products perform best. Many of the recommendations for cylinder vacuum cleaners came from Mumsnetters themselves who’ve spent hours of their time putting the products through their paces to clean their own homes. The long-reach nozzle makes light work of stairs and underneath furniture. You won't even have to stretch to reach the top of your curtains or other areas you wouldn't normally be able to get to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment