276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kirkland Signature Protein bar energy variety pack, 20 Count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also provide useful information about products, like cooking instructions (in case you threw out your package by accident like I have countless times! Overall, Kirkland Protein Bars are a cheap protein bar with a taste that appeals the overly sweet nature of almost all packaged foods. That fact at least PARTIALLY explains the experience by “Natalie” that “I’m actually shocked there isn’t more sugar per bar because these are really sweet, so sweet they taste like a candy bar!

And before you ask: no, I do not know why Pure Protein chose to package these bars in a 23-count variety box with 10, 7, and 6 bars of each respective flavor. They offer a substantial amount of protein and dietary fiber with only minimal amounts of added sugars. In this Kirkland Protein Bars review, we'll be exploring their flavors, composition, and overall nutritional value, to uncover why they have garnered such a loyal following among health-conscious individuals.But the two bottles weren't wrapped with any packaging material and sent in a thin plastic envelope. You can get protein bars that are hard to digest and are chalky tasting and others that keep you full and make you feel like you just ate delicious dessert. The chocolate brownie is a chocolate dough, the cookies and cream bar is vanilla-based with cookies throughout it, and the peanutbutter flavor is a chocolate dough with peanutbutter chunks. Our nightlife offers a compelling mix of pubs, bars, wine lounges and everything in between, interspersed with live music and gaming.

Pure Protein’s bars are right in the middle of the pack in calories and carbs, and slightly above average in protein and fat levels (that is, they are less fatty than most competition).

I bought these in May, but there has been a very slight reformulation, which makes almost no change in any of the “Nutrition Facts.

If you’re in a hurry and simply looking for a quick and easy snack that packs a nutritional punch but isn't too hard on your wallet, then Kirkland Protein Bars are a great choice! All you're really getting is some protein and no additional nutrients with the downside of some sketchy ingredients that can be harmful to your health. These brands offer delicious flavors and are made with real, natural ingredients – perfect for those looking to stick to clean eating. I won’t say it makes a true replacement, because let’s be honest, nothing can truly replace a real deal brownie but this is pretty close.It turns out, to make a genuinely delightful bar full of protein, you need some of the good—and bad for you—stuff to carry the load. FOS is a prebiotic, it’s used as a food source (like fiber) by the beneficial bacteria that currently reside in your gut. Kirkland Protein Bars are free from GMO ingredients and certified gluten-free, so those with food sensitivities can enjoy them too! Overall, Kirkland Protein Bars are a decent choice for those looking for a nutritious snack without having to sacrifice taste or break the bank.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment