276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Armani LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION 4.5

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Flexible microspheres blend into the skin’s surface for a seamless finish that blurs away the appearance of fine lines And when I'm in a pinch, aka too lazy to clean my makeup brushes, I can even use my fingers to apply and blend out this foundation without any noticeable lines of demarcation. The same can't be said about most foundations I've tested, so it's something that I appreciate from Armani. I'm obsessed with this foundation and how easy it is to apply it to my oily skin. Here are three other complexion essentials that help elevate my Armani Luminous Silk Foundation routine to ensure all-day wear.

GLOW My skin has a glow with this foundation, without looking too dewy in the t-zone, which I have found very rare with dewier finish foundations! It’s radiant in all the right areas, but still dries down and sets and feels like wearing nothing.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Here are the swatches: Armani Luminous Silk Glow Fusion Powder Swatches – 4, 5.5, 6.5, 8, 11.5 My Review A smoothing and firming fluid foundation with SPF 20. Inspired by silk lycra, Designer Lift is a lifting foundation that supports smoother skin and the appearance of a lifted effect. Armani’s unique micro-fil™ technology drapes the face with an ultrafine micro-lifting matrix. This elastic matrix seals in a high concentration of exclusive emollients and velvet filters that immediately lift, soften, and firm the skin surface. A blend of two micro-fil powders illuminates the look of the skin, and it’s custom-formulated with exclusive Prussian blue pearl pigments to assist with intense depth and luminosity, reviving skin and correcting color irregularities, while also relieving dullness—creating a soft-focus effect that emits a youthful-looking glow. I am shade 4.25, light with peach undertones, and it matches my skin perfectly. It’s the best shade match I’ve ever found. There are 30 shades available and a range of undertones.

Here is shade 4 in the Glow Fusion Powder: Armani Luminous Silk Glow Fusion Powder Shade 4 Swatch Shade SwatchesIf you choose a deeper shade – this is shade 8 for me – this Luminous Silk powder makes the most beautiful skin-perfecting bronzer. It’s also stunning as a lid smoothing eyeshadow. I am kind of obsessed. Shade 4 for all lover powder, Shade 8 as a bronzer Where to buy Armani Luminous Silk Glow Fusion Powder The formula adds a glow to foundation with its super fine particles of pearl. It looks a little like a bronzer in the pan but it is an all over powder and it gives a thin film that melts into the skin delivering a luminous glow. The texture becomes one with the skin and is excellent for blurring fine lines and pores – everything looks kind of airbrushed. Shade 4 How to choose your shade

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment