276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hydria Water Fountain Kit– (2 Months per Charge) Cordless + Rechargeable – Smart LED Fountain Ideal for Meditation,Mindfulness,Home Spa,Biophilia - Indoor Water Fountain – Zen Fountain,Blue,green,red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Garden tech: Hydria water feature This cordless, battery-powered remote-controlled water feature will run for an incredible two months before it needs recharging. Do you like the idea of adding a water feature to your home, but worry that doing so will involve lots of hassle?

Richter, Gisela M. A., Marjorie J. Milne. Shapes and Names of Athenian Vases. New York: Plantin Press, 1935. Hemingway, Colette. “ The Rise of Macedon and the Conquests of Alexander the Great.” (October 2004) Six-piece kit includes: water pool basin, display plate, smart fountain pump, cascade fountain head, sprinkler fountain head and remote control. No cords; use indoors or out with remote feature. Easy to clean; cleaning kit included. Im really disappointed, was looking forward to receiving 2 of these from different retailers, 2 boxes arrived, one was empty! I need to return and am waiting to hear from the company but they arent answering me.This cordless water fountain kit offers unlimited versatility in an easy-to-use design. Make your fountain a creative work of art using plants, stones, tiles, decorative glass and other unique accents. The possibilities are endless!

Hydria fountain is lovely. Had a little problem setting the fountain up but Dillon at Hydria was really helpful and we overcame it. Now it is working beautifully. Would highly recommend. Meet the world's first cordless Water Feature kit! The award-winning hydria is a simple concept matched with great technology that delivers an amazing innovation that lets you turn any pot into a water feature and give your home a truly zen experience.

Stibbe, Conrad M. The Sons of Hephaistos: Aspects of the Archaic Greek Bronze Industry. Rome: L'Erma di Bretschneider, 1998. Additional Essays by Seán Hemingway

When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us. I’m impressed with this little kit. It may be a simple product to setup and run, but there’s a wealth of clever technology and features that make it a really innovative and modern fountain kit. The team behind the product have taken all of the hassle out of the setup and running, and created a truly flexible water feature that can even be used by households who don’t have any outdoor space.Abdul, called me promptly following my request and fully assisted me with my enquiry. Extremely, satisfied with the customer service and outcome to this matter. Now you can create your own oasis of calm and well being, indoors or out, day or night. Hydria soothes the senses and makes a peaceful addition to zen garden, patio, yoga studio, office, bedroom, kitchen, sunroom and more.

hydria is a new and innovative fountain kit that sidesteps all of the faff and allows you to create a unique water feature in minutes, without the need for plumbing, wires, or solar panels. This all-in-one water fountain kit fits in most 12" dia. or larger pots or planters and is totally customizable. Make your fountain a creative work of art using a variety of stones, tiles, decorative glass, plants and other unique accents. The possibilities are endless!

You may also need

It's so easy - just create your display with the easy-to-assemble kit, add water and ENJOY! A water fountain soothes the senses and makes a peaceful addition to zen garden, patio, yoga studio, memorial garden, office, bedroom, kitchen, sunroom and more - indoors or out. When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of The Range. A water feature can look stunning and also be beneficial to local wildlife, but there’s no denying the fact that installing one usually requires a fair amount of effort. Traditional water features – even small ones – rely on a power supply or solar panel to operate, plus they need plumbing into a water supply. Choose a watertight container, add the kit and customize the options for fountain height, timer and lights colors

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment