276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PlayStation DualSense Wireless Controller – Midnight Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cable not included. To connect or charge the controller use the USB cable supplied with the PS5 console. Capture and broadcast3 your most epic gaming moments with the create button. Building on the success of the pioneering SHARE button, "create" offers players more ways to produce gaming content and broadcast their adventures live to the world. Cable not included. To connect or charge the controller use the USB cable supplied with the PS5™ console. Si inizia rimuovendo a scatto la parte nera del controller, partendo dalla parte più esterna dell'impugnatura, basta far leva con qualcosa di fino e poi basta semplicemente tirare con cura. The DualSense isn't just a controller; it's a piece of art. The two-tone design is sleeker than a secret agent's tuxedo. It's the kind of accessory that'll make you feel cooler just by holding it. And don't even get me started on that lightbar – it's like having your own personal disco party in your hands.

One of the things I appreciate most about the PS5 controller is its excellent battery life. I can go days without needing to recharge, which is a significant improvement over previous PlayStation controllers. The controller's touchpad enhances gameplay versatility and introduces new ways to interact with games. Developers can implement unique touchpad features, adding exciting gameplay mechanics and intuitive controls to their titles.DI qui possiamo accedere alla scheda interna, alla batteria (che da qui è facilissima da rimuovere, permettendo di sostituirla senza dover buttare il pad quando si danneggia o usura troppo), a tutti i collegamenti con i flat cable altrettanto facili da connettere e disconnettere dalle porte di collegamento.

War bei der Farbe "weiß" von Anfang an etwas skeptisch. Allerdings wirkt der Controller damit einfach unglaublich hochwertig und ist nicht empfindlicher als in anderen Farbvarianten.I recently had the privilege of using the PS5 controller, and I am absolutely blown away by the incredible gaming experience it delivers. From its innovative design to its advanced features, the PS5 controller truly sets a new standard for gaming peripherals. Without a doubt, this controller deserves a resounding 10/10 rating for its exceptional qualities. The PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller is the ultimate gaming accessory that takes your gaming experience to new heights. With its innovative features, ergonomic design, and seamless wireless connectivity, it's a must-have for every PlayStation 5 enthusiast. The DualSense controller is also compatible with a range of PlayStation 4 games, giving you even more options to explore and enjoy across both generations of consoles.

While the PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller offers an impressive range of features, it's essential to consider that its advanced capabilities may not be fully utilized in older or non-optimized games. However, as more PlayStation 5 titles are released, the controller's unique features are likely to become even more prominent.

to be honest, cant comment on using it as a PS5 controller, as i bought it to replace a MSI GC30 controller that stopped working...so along with DS4Windows, the PS5 controller works greats as a PC controller!! :) Stream compatible games from your PS5™ or PS4™ console to your iPad, iPhone or Mac, and play using the PS Remote Play App** and your DualSense wireless controller. The app requires an internet connection and account for PlayStation™ Network.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment