276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inspired by New York, the city that never sleeps, Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette Spray is ideal for the energetic and high-spirited man. It's a shame that the world has now become a breeding ground for greed with each passing day, and so watered down formulations by most brands is a pandemic that isn't going to get cured. That realization is that this scent is feminine, I thought it was unisex , but it does not have enough of a aquatic, salty or green focus or smell to be a manly aquatic.

Introducing Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Men EDT, the fragrance that embodies the essence of New York City. The dry down smells so clean and summery, and I think that's where some people get the "freshly cut grass" vibe. In fact, this perfume is more suitable for a man in his 50s and 60s, since my dad is in that age group. I was super hype to get this after adding CH Men to the collection and hearing about the classy-grassy green vibe and great performance this was supposed to come with.I don't know about the new formulation but this used to be a performance beast which will most probably get you compliments every time you wear it. The atomizer lets out a burst of freshness and this juice gives you confidence and enthusiasm from the start.

The green and herbal notes are so special and mysterious that even the master perfumer Alberto Morillas didn't explained details of these "Green notes".I have worn this fragrance for 20 years now, and while I am no longer young, it reminds me of my younger days, but not in a way that makes me self-conscience that others will think I am trying to be a young guy again. This is in fact, my friend’s signature scent and whenever he wears it and enters a place, many heads do turn around because of the mazing projection and lovely scent.

It gives off all-year round versatility and some uniqueness which if you think about it, it is REALLY hard having those 2 at once. The fresh woody scent expresses the subverting masculinity of the dynamic, modern, man and its unique bottle design with a magnetic lid shows the solidity and quality of the 212 man. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons. Ginger, green pepper, and gardenia make up the heart of the scent, while the base consists of more traditional notes that include seductive sandalwood, incense, and transparent musks. This is one of my wife's favorite fresh scents and every time I put it on, I get a blast from the past and a smile on my face.The opening contains hardy green notes and warm spice, which some say gives the impression of freshly mown grass. That's appropriate for most any situation, and excellent for the office, dates, and formal/casual occasions.

Fresh citrus and florals, sweet violet with an annoying green petigrain that I hate and makes the fragrance smell too cheap and synthetic. I could easily switch to my other fave which is Chanel allure homme sport or ADG if i got bored with this one. I think that's why this isn't so popular, but this is one of the most pleasant fresh fragrances I've smelled. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision. Before the reformulation, this perfume can easily fill a room or to be exaggerated, it can even fill a circus tent for it's sillage.Designed with a magnetic lid, this fragrance also suits the charismatic guy who others are naturally drawn too. The sleek metal design reflects the modern urban architecture and hints at the sensory experience that awaits beneath the magnetic closure. With a blend of top notes including grapefruit, ginger, and petitgrain, 212 NYC Men is a fresh and vibrant scent that captures the energy of the city. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. The citrus dies down, and the spices and musky notes come out, giving off a certain city vibe to it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment