276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Happened One Summer: A Novel: 1 (Bellinger Sisters, 1)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This One Summer presents a very realistic picture of how it feels to be on the cusp between childhood and adolescence, fascinated by older teens but not sure how to engage with them. The graphic novel presents opportunities to talk about such topics as teen sex, dealing with arguing parents, and maintaining friendships. A romantic comedy delight. If you loved Schitt’s Creek, It Happened One Summer will be your absolute jam. Christina Lauren Ugh. Yes. Thank you. After trying out some different books and genres I am so glad that this book exists. It reminded me why I have a “type” of book I like reading. It was fun, flirty, emotional, hot and just made me feel good inside. No, thank you.” She pursed her lips, trying to appear as non-airhead-like as possible. “I’ve learned a lot about myself over the last three weeks.” “Come on, Piper.” Adrian laughed, scrutinizing her head to toe. “You play dress-up and spend your daddy’s money. You don’t have a reason to learn anything.” For Piper, I can only see Annie Murphy. Piper will never be anyone else in my mind — that's just her. Hannah is Josephine Langford for me. Fox is Tyler Cameron of Bachelorette fame. Brendan is the hardest to cast because nobody really looks like the big, salty, seafaring man I have in my head. But I would love to see a bearded Tom Hardy play him," she continued.

It Happened One Summer - Free Online Novels - Novel12 It Happened One Summer - Free Online Novels - Novel12

Tessa Bailey writes pure magic! It Happened One Summer has everything you could want in a rom-com—heartwarming romance, laugh-out-loud humor, and scorching hot chemistry between the lovable socialite and sexy ship captain. I absolutely loved it!" Alexis Daria I can’t believe you’re throwing it all away like this,” Piper whispered, pressing her champagne flute between her breasts. Maybe drawing his attention there would change his mind. “We’ve been through so much.” Piper hasn’t even been in Westport for five minutes when she meets big, bearded sea captain Brendan, who thinks she won’t last a week outside of Beverly Hills. So what if Piper can’t do math, and the idea of sleeping in a shabby apartment with bunk beds gives her hives. How bad could it really be? She’s determined to show her stepfather—and the hot, grumpy local—that she’s more than a pretty face. This was Piper’s career. Partying. Being seen and holding up the occasional teeth-whitening product and getting a few dollars for it.A short story is a love affair, a novel is a marriage. A short story is a photograph; a novel is a film.”

It Happened One Summer: A Novel (Bellinger Sisters Book 1) It Happened One Summer: A Novel (Bellinger Sisters Book 1)

Brendan is the towns Sea Captain and also Piper’s love interest. I mean, who doesn’t love a well portrayed grump, who gives off the best boyfriend vibes and has a ton of smut talk?Fans of 'Schitt’s Creek' will love the premise of Bailey’s latest work... [a] sexy, drama-filled love story. 'It Happened One Summer' is another great beach read. Plus, laying out in the sun is a perfect excuse for the blush-inducing scenes scattered throughout." USA Today

It Happened One Summer: A Novel (Bellinger Sisters Book 1 It Happened One Summer: A Novel (Bellinger Sisters Book 1

I had my doubts about Piper in the beginning. But I warmed up to her through the story. Hollywood socialite gets into trouble and her stepfather cuts her off and sends her to a small town for three months (where she was actually born) to work and prove she can be a responsible adult. And there she stumbles upon Brendan, the grumpy but ohhhh so sexy sea captain, and the attraction that sparks between burns hot, although they start off on the wrong foot. J’ai beaucoup aimé Hannah, sa personnalité et sa relation avec sa sœur ! J’ai hâte de découvrir son histoire l’année prochaine. J’ai de suite adoré la personnalité pétillante de Piper et ai absolument dévoré le livre en une journée. Une lecture rapide, feel good et spicy comme on aime 🌚🌝 Muszynski most recently adapted Christina Lauren’s New York Times bestselling romantic comedy novel The Unhoneymooners for BCDF. Piper is an American woman; however, she is not too familiar with the Westport area. Plus, the idea of having a romantic relationship with the big, bad, and bearded sea captain while sleeping in a shabby place sounds too horrible for her. Will Piper and her date survive the challenges in the chapters of It Happened One Summer?It Happened One Summer is a fantastic read. It’s about a Hollywood “it girl” who is forced to move to a small coastal town where she meets a grumpy sea captain who says she doesn’t belong. She goes through some struggles but manages to find her way. Initially, Piper gave off very stereotypical airhead influencer vibes - ditzy, beautiful, rich, eccentric, and famous for being famous. I remember thinking, oh no… I’m not going to be able to stand this character. 🙈 As she reconnects with her past and begins to feel at home in Westport, Piper starts to wonder if the cold, glamorous life she knew is what she truly wants. LA is calling her name, but Brendan—and this town full of memories—may have already caught her heart.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment