276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarik 3/16" X 25 Ft Cupro Nickel (Kunifer) Brake Pipe 1 Roll

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The pipe set received today for the DB2 will fit perfectly. Thank you for the speed, efficiency and courtesy of your service." Yours sincerely, P. Livemore

In a hydraulic braking system, the brake pipes of the vehicle are filled with the brake fluid reservoir integrated with the brake master cylinder and connected down to the slave cylinders in each wheel underneath your vehicle. My Z is 18 years and has advisories on its last mot for corrosion of the front steel brake pipes. I had a good look around the rear end of the car and there where brake lines in some places around the nearside wheel arch and above the diff where the integrity looked dubious. Hence my next challenge, could all of the rear fixed steel brake pipes be replaced with Kunifer having access to only a set of car ramps and axle stands? I searched the forums and found plenty of good general information on replacing brake lines generally and the tools required but nothing I could find to specific to guide me. Goods news is that it can be done. Having recently retired must admit I have the time to spend doing this hence scope eventually turned out to be: to put it in perspective when I went to start on the brakes for the roadster 3 or so months ago I went round the big 4 or 5 motor factors (some of which are nationwide motor factors) in dundee and not 1 of them sold kunifer, they all said they havent seen it for at least 10 years or so - that means that any second car in and around the dundee area that has had brakes pipes done in 10 years or so has likely to have had copper pipes put on.Our new vapour and sweat free hose range designed for motorsport. Easy self assembly and around half the weight of 200 & T9 series. Joining the NSRA involves you in the UK’s National organisation for hot rods, street rods, and customs. I also use one of these 'power hand' type kits. Should have bought one years ago rather than struggle with one of the crappy scissor clamp types in the OP! Here at LandyZone we have plenty of very knowledgable members so if you have any questions about your Land Rover or just want to connect with other Landy owners, you're in the right place. That kit doesn't look the greatest quality. You want proper individual split dies rather than that rather ropey looking wing nut and bar affair.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff. I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you for the Brake Pipe Set for my Jensen C-V8 which I received today. I am very impressed with the quality of the goods and the speed of your service. Very refreshing these days!" D. Chapman The cost difference is minimal and is a no brainer really, Volvo were the first to use it on production cars i believe. need to diy a couple of brake pipes that are tatty , is kunifer the prefered choice for home users? Be part of the club that brings you the Fun Run, the Hot Rod Supernationals, the Nostalgia Nationals, the Hot Rod Drags, and more.

Car Specific Kits

Thread the fitting onto the pipe and make sure it is the right way round before forming the flare........ this, so many times this. I'm going for braided hoses where movement is needed, which is only from the inner wing to the suspension struts at the front and then a 3rd to the rear axle, the rest is to be solid pipes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment