276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kampa Dometic Gale 12v High Pressure Electric Pump for Inflatable Tents and Awnings

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bought a gale pump earlier this year, only used it a couple of times and all is ok, tend to stand it on one of our awning tiles as that does quieten it down a bit, also as Vango thought it was a great idea to put the valves on the inside of the awning that also helps to eliminate some of the noise!!! We are dedicated to exploring all that touring has to offer, ensuring excellent service is provided to our membership. Do your research fully before buying any awning. There have been more than a few reports on here about Kampa’s tendency to leak, especially around the zip area. (I had one that tended to “seep” through the roof. It wasn’t condensation,) Yeah, I was really impressed at the way the pump performed, even after my tinkering with the fitting. The screw adapter for the inflation point is genius & inflates my Ace Air 400 in 5 mins max, would highly recommend

I have the greatest of difficulties trying to connect to the inflation point with the hose already connected to the 'Gale'. The Dometic Gale Pump is a 12v air pump designed for use with the range of Kampa & Dometic tents and caravan awnings.First class service from camperlite. An excellent pump although a little noisy. It does exactly what it says it does and rather well. Obviously, only of use if you can get at the caravan battery easily, which I could. A true 5 minute job!

A 12V electric pump designed specifically for use with Kampa AIR awnings and tents. Simply plug into a 12V power source using the extra long cable, set the required PSI and let the pump take care of the rest. I had a Breeze which was worse than useless, took a while to convince myself to invest in the Gale but glad I did! Anyone waiting for the new Kampa Gale air pump, they are finally in the shops. Apparently the delay was due to being held up by the customs. I've just had the call from my dealer to go and collect mine.Ours isn't unreliable just slow. We keep it because we are told it will go to a higher pressure if it's windy so the poles will be more stable . . . Interests: Camping / caravanning & Trailer tenting. Mountain biking, trikes, jetski, vintage Tamiya RC buggies

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment