276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stories of Hope: From the bestselling author of The Tattooist of Auschwitz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Think about what you desire the most in life and work towards getting it. Don’t allow your environment or other people to influence the things that you truly want. Liliane and Mauro da Silva are a coffee-growing, daughter-raising, future-focused team. As husband and wife they farm land in Brazil’s Sul de Minas region.

Sadly, Wayne Dyer passed away several years ago. He was an American philosopher, self-help author and motivational speaker. Dyer wrote over 40 books in the field of personal development, and they have sold in tens of millions.The man gathered all of the books he could that were written by only those that he admired the most to search for the answer to his question, “What do I do if my shoes have fallen apart?” While the employees were saddened for the family of their CEO, they were also intrigued at the prospect of being able to now move up within the company and become more successful.” If you go through life thinking that you can’t do something just because you have failed at doing it in the past, you’re living with a fixed mindset. Maxwell has written a ton of incredible books, however these are some the most popular books he’s written: Even more confused, the shopkeeper asked, “But your foot was with you, why didn’t you just try the shoes on?”

After several weeks of buying a pound of butter from the farmer, the baker decided to weigh the butter that he was receiving to ensure it was indeed a full pound. Because this is enough to feed my family and even offer some to my neighbors,” the fisherman replied. His top-selling books: ‘It’s Not over until You Win!’and ‘Live Your Dreams’ are truly inspirational and well worth the read. You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.”– Zig Ziglar

1. Stories of Faith and Hope – This Star Was Blessed By God When He Stood Up For What Was Right

He can type 43 words a minute on a computer. That’s right, you heard me correctly. This is a guy who has an absence of all four limbs, but can type 43 words per minute on a computer. The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He sat down and smiled. “Honey,” he said, “I sold the watch to get the money to buy the combs. And now I think we should have our dinner.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment