276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Midnight Oud by Ard Al Zaafaran Fragrance Bergamot EDP Spray Halal Perfume 100ml by House of Niche Fragrance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dear Mark, thank you very much for this beautiful review. I haven't tried it yet, so I must do it, because oud is one of my favorite notes ;o) Midnight Oud eau de parfum is one of the famous and popular perfume by world renowned perfume producer Ard al Zaafaran. It comes in an amazing design with beautiful glass bottle. A well-presented oil in an amazing blue bottle. perfect for a gift. It can be a very nice and beautiful gift box, it can also be a very nice personal collection. Romano Ricci, the grandson of Nina Ricci, created the niche House Juliette Has a Gun in 2006. The first two scents were Miss Charming and Lady Vengeance. These were rose centered fragrances; Miss Charming was a light and more feminine rose and Lady Vengeance was a darker, more unisex rose. Of the two I regularly wear Lady Vengeance when I’m in the mood for a darker rose fragrance. The most recent release is Midnight Oud which M. Ricci stated in the press materials that he wanted to be a “European version of Oud”. My first oud experience was with Al-Rehab fragrances and Montale line. I think Montale creates the most beautiful ouds, not for todays trends and not to please European audience. Montale just plays with oud combining it with different elements, he has so many absolutely different ouds that are still ouds. His approach is experimental and artistic, I absolutely adore his creations. Montale is the king in this field.

This is already on my 'to buy' list- I made that decision about an hour into wearing it. So moving on... Nothing to say about BPIB.People know about their fast,friendly,secure service.As a clone of a popular niche thing Amouage Interlude it will definitely surprise u.Lasting is good with projection too.And i think this a best promotional offer on perfume in Bangladesh now on going.Thanks BPIB, keep us in this kind of offer sometimes?? |Ard Al Zaafaran Midnight Oud by the house of Ard Al Zaafaran is suited for both men and women. This Midnight Oud Eau de Parfum comes in an 100ml bottle is an utter delight for you owing to its prominent woody and musky fragrance dominated with vivid pleasing accords. The beautiful eyes around you will be forced to stop and ask you about this enchanting piece of joy.Deutsch | Español | Français | Čeština | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית Price: 5ml (Decant) = 185 Taka, 10ml (Decant) = 370 Taka, 20ml (Decant) =740 Taka, 30ml (Decant) = 1110 Taka, and 100ml EDP (Full Bottle) = 1700 Taka Dear Buyers, On the occasion of Ramadan, we are offering 5% discount for the whole month. May the God Almighty show you on the right path and help you in every step of your life. Use Promo Code: RamadanWithBPIB to avail 5% discount offer

Dear Buyers, Our corporate office and Baily Road Showroom are open from 11.00 AM to 8.00 PM! Our Baily Road Showroom is closed on Thursday and Our corporate office is closed on Friday. Dear Buyers, Our Corporate Office Showroom and Baily Road Showroom are Open from 11.00 AM to 8.00 PM. Baily Road Showroom is closed on Thursday and Khilgaon Corporate Office showroom is closed on Friday. Oud is the oil made from the resin of the Agarwood tree. It has been a staple of Middle Eastern perfumery for centuries. The best pure oud oils from the region are some of the most expensive and powerful perfume oils to be found. In 2002, Tom Ford in his creation of M7 for Yves St. Laurent brought the note of oud into Western consciousness in a big way. Seven years later, 2009 looks like oud’s coming out party as we have seen a number of different takes on oud throughout this year from Houses big and small. There are six scents with oud in their name which have been released this year. Not to mention the extensive Montale line of ouds, which grows larger every year.

Ard Al Zaafaran Midnight Oud EDP for Men and Women. Options are 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 100ml EDP (Full Bottle)

If what he means by that phrase is he wanted to make a less aggressive oud which would be more wearable by people who are not enamored of strong notes, I think he succeeded. The top of Midnight Oud begins with a pairing of bergamot and saffron. This is as strong a saffron note as I’ve come across recently and it is an excellent choice to start off an oud based fragrance. The saffron imparts a slightly dried grass and leather aspect to the beginning which adds a little bit of exoticism to the beginning. The heart begins with the appearance of the oud. The oud is very restrained here, of all of the oud scents out there it is most closely akin to the level of oud in M7.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment