276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Out n About Little Nipper Single Stroller Jet Black

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Adjustable handlebars: It’s well worth looking for a pram that comes with an adjustable handlebar, especially if different family members will be running with it. You’ll want to experiment with different handlebar heights to find a comfortable running position. Lightweight, streamlined and lovely to push, this buggy is both stylish and comfortable. As a mum to a daughter who is partial to a buggy nap, the Out N About Nipper Sport has been the ideal choice for me while on the go, whether that's a jog through fields or a walk into town. The suspension is nothing short of amazing, which makes this buggy a breeze to push over bumpy ground - a lifesaver during my many off-road adventures. About the author Suitable from: Birth to approx. four years old (six months+ for jogging) but we’d only recommend it for children aged six months and above | Maximum load: 22kg (50lbs) | Orientation: World-facing only | Weight: 9.8kg | Unfolded dimensions: 61.5 x 103 x 137cm | Folded dimensions: 61.5 x 61 x 104cm (wheels on); 48 x 29 x 90cm (wheels off) | Materials: Aluminium frame; foam handlebars; air-filled tyres; polyester fabric | Included accessories: Rain cover and bumper bar What we like

The latest instalment of Out N About’s popular three-wheel running buggy, the Nipper Sport V4 is one such example. Ideal for jogging enthusiasts and lovers of the great outdoors, it offers all parents need to stay active with their child in tow. How we tested the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 The handlebar can be adjusted to four different positions to suit parents of varying heights. At 5'6", this suits me very well and my 6’4” husband finds this accommodates his height perfectly too. Out N About Nipper Sport V4: what’s it like to use day-to-day? While most regular three-wheel buggies feature a swivel front wheel, the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 has what most running buggies have: a fixed front wheel. Admittedly, this took me a bit of getting used to during those first couple of outings, but the frame is so lightweight that the front wheel can easily be lifted off the ground when changing direction.Your choice of fabric colour will likely determine how dirty your pushchair looks after repeated use, but I’m pleased to report that the fabric on my Steel Grey buggy has stayed looking brand-new after four months of almost daily use. Relatively slimline width means it fits through almost all doorways, in the average car boot and on public transport Suitable from: Birth to 22kg (around four years) | Weight: 11.5kg | Folded dimensions: 87 x 69 x 34 cm | Harness type: 5-point | Adjustable handlebar: Yes What we like Very easy to use. However, seat recline using drawstring design is poor. Nice sized basket but due to design does catch on most things like doors steps and curbs so will show wear over short period of time, especially when items weight it down so it catches more. Available in three colours; Jet, Poppy and Marine, there is something for everyone and if you’re looking for a lightweight stroller for holidays or just summer adventures, the Little Nipper is definitely worth a look! Shop the range here and let us know what you think.

By doing this, we whittled our longlist down and chose a selection of the best running buggies that we think offer something for everybody. About the authorYes, overall it’s everything I look for in a double pushchair, it was very easy to get around with it, the basket was adequate for carrying a bit of shopping. I liked the big hoods and that they were separate, so I could give the baby a lot of shade while she napped but the toddler could still have hers less shaded giving her more of a view. The fold and unfold can be managed with one hand at a push, holding a baby in the other – gold dust for any new parent of two – and there’s no need to unclip the seats to do so. All you need to do is release a clip on either side of the buggy while making sure that the seats are in an upright position.

Suitable from: Six months to 22kg (around four years) | Weight: 9.8kg | Folded dimensions: 61 x 61 x 104cm | Harness type: 5-point | Adjustable handlebar: Yes What we like Yes I would definitely recommend this Little Nipper Double pram. For me it folded really easily, without too much effort, I really liked the design, I liked that hood comes far forward keeping the sun from children’s eyes. The children looked really comfortable in this pram. The basket underneath was a good usable size. However, it would not fit in my car with the seats all up. Prams with a swivel wheel (out n about nipper, Thule urban glide, mountain buggy) are a great middle ground. Still got really decent size wheels and the option to fix the front wheel for off road or have the swivel for when out and about in time" - Mumsnet user, SillyBry Our verdict More suspension so added comfort for baby and less jolting and stopping short at small kerbs. Tested by mum Simon White for the M&B Awards 2016: I really enjoyed the Little Nipper Double, its name is perfect, it was quite compact for what it was and it certainly nips around. Pushing this pushchair was no problem at all, it was able to turn the tightest corners and even turn around on the spot with very little effort. It folded and unfolded easy and as it’s in one piece I didn't have to worry about losing the adapters or messing around with seats.

With large air-filled tyres, rear-wheel suspension and lightweight frames, running buggies are sturdier than regular pushchairs and offer a smooth journey for both runners and riders.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment