276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless High Fidelity Gaming Headset (7.1 Surround Sound, omnidirectional microphone with PC and PS4 compatibility) Carbon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With that being said it is a terrific headset otherwise besides very minor gripes. The wireless range wasn't as good as my Logitech G930's I came from. Battery life is great, usually I get a full 12-20 hours of use depending. This is of course without the light turned on the logo, otherwise the battery life goes down a good amount. Build quality is one of the best headsets I've ever come across. Sound out of the box is very flat, you definitely will have to go in the iCue software to tweak (I do not like the out of box sound geared toward gaming). The detachable mic is both something I really like and dislike. I almost feel like I still want a dedicated mic that folds up and down while gaming, vs pulling it off after a session because I hate it being in front of my face. loudspeaker configurations from mono to 26 channels, including all popular immersive audio formats, e.g. ITU-R, Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, MPEG-H and regular arrays for Ambisonics). Overall, once I installed iCue and was able to adjust the audio settings, sound quality was very good on the Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT, whether I was running and gunning in Doom Eternal or working while listening to the latest Portion Control EP.

I'm in a similar situation to this but the thing is that my headset (virtuoso SE) still connects wirelessly. the audio quality is the default without any equalizer, and as far as my friends on discord can tell the mic quality is unchanged. the dongle just blinks red like nothing is connected but the headset is very clearly still working Tried to leave LINK and installed MSI Center. There I managed to synchronize the light of the motherboard, fans and keyboard. Before getting the latest K70 firmware, MSI Center didn't see the keyboard. I didn't see a mouse either. And I did not see AIO.

Hold up! Something’s different:

The microphone is removable, so you can get it completely out of the way when you don’t need it. The stem is flexible, but since it’s sheathed in rubber, it has a slight tendency not to hold its shape, unless you don’t bend it very far. It has a 9.5 mm omnidirectional mic, and there’s a mute button built into the base where it plugs into the headset. A gorgeous ring around the mic glows red or green, making it easy to tell in your peripheral vision if you’re live or muted -- another nice detail. We all wish we remembered to charge our devices more often and we all inevitably forget from time to time. That’s why a 300 hour battery life on these wireless cans is so appealing. None of that would matter if the HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless sounded and but it’s consistently crisp and powerful. DTS Headphone: X Spatial Audio support further enriches why all PC gamers could do with it, while the noise-cancelling mic works admirably well for those noisy sessions. At that price, it we’d expect it to be an all-around great set of cans, something you could wear all day long for music before switching roles for gaming in the evening. Without even trying them on, you get the sense that Corsair know that; these are understated headphones that have more in common with, say, a high-end Beyerdynamic than Corsair’s own VOID Pro RGB SE headphones.

Also, the range of Corsair's Slipstream 2.4 GHz tech doesn't seem to be quite as far as Logitech's competing Lightspeed alternative. At least in my apartment, the Virtuoso XT's audio would cut out consistently once I moved about three rooms away from the PC with the transceiver (with doors open between all rooms). With the Logitech G Pro X Lightspeed Wireless, I could consistently venture an extra room away before its audio became unstable.title=More%20Expert%20Tech%20Roundups&type=articles%2Cvideos&tags=tech-roundup&count=4&columnCount=4&theme=article Corsair’s iCue software features the usual dashboard, which you can configure with PC stats like CPU temperature and fan status, along with the battery state of both PC and headphones. If you’re spending more than two bills for headphones, odds are good that you’re going to use them for more than just gaming---they’ll probably stay on your head for many hours a day, for music, movies, or just to chat. To assess these cans, I played a handful of games, including Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus on the PC and God of War on the PS4, along with music and some Netflix. Effective externalisation and accurate localisation of virtual loudspeakers – essential for making correct mix decisions on headphones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment