276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Live Scruff Surprise Pet Rescue Ambulance Play Set Miniture Collectable Toys with Exclusive Sausage Dog

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. The grooming salon is just adorable to play with. You can spend ages tending to their needs. Clearing the fleas and giving them a good groom with a little brush.

A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. span itemprop="name">Our Niece Loves It![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We gave the Scruff Surprise Vet Rescue Ambulance set to our Niece for her birthday. She absolutely loves it and hasn't stopped playing with it for over 2 weeks. She's added some of her own furry friends to play time with the ambulance, adding to the joy. The Pet Ambulance has several interactive parts that allow her to open and close the ambulance, stuff her little pets inside, and put on her little scrubs to be a vet. Only odd thing we noticed, the animal included looks a little strange. Not sure exactly what it is intended to be, but doesn't stop the fun.

Date published: 2020-09-10
We’re a huge fan of the Scruff Surprise collection, we have previously reviewed a few and bought a few Scruff A Luvs. I am therefore so excited to be able to show you the new range from Moose Toys! span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>crazy11822 from Children have a whole new world of adore-a-ball scruff surprise animals to rescue and care for. They’re sure to find their way into your heart!

Hobbies

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>hammer1 from We welcomed into the world the dog family! All balled up and waiting to be loved. Our poor doggy dad had a bad case of fleas though! span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>jenshiv73 from

Rescue, heal and reveal once again. This poor sausage dog has the flu and a broken leg! His sweet little heart was also broken and he needed some warm cuddles to heal it. His leg was put in a plaster cast, he a wash with the sponge and was left to recover. span itemprop="name">Granddaughters love ity[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Hello I bought my scruff surprise vet rescue vet set almost 3 weeks ago and I'm extremely glad I did. My granddaughters are over the moon for this toy they are3 and 4 years of age. This is a great toy. I recommend it.

Date published: 2020-08-29

Diaries & Calendars

This playset includes 1 Ambulance playset, 1 Scruff toy, 1 hospital bed, 1 vet accessory and a collectors guide. There’s room inside the Ambulance for plenty of your favourite Scruffs, so add even more to your toy box for an extra fun playtime. span itemprop="name">SCRUFF SURPRISE VET RESCUE AMBULANCE VET SET[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great toy for any little girl my granddaughter loves it she plays with it all the time and I even got her more ot the stuff that is out there for Christmas this year I know she's going to love it

Date published: 2020-08-26
span itemprop="name">Super cute[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Super cute toy. Granddaughter enjoys it with a bit. She has incorporated all her dolls and animals into her rescues and play. She will sit and play for hours, saving the animals and taking them in the ambulance to the hospital. Very entertaining toy, for sure!
Date published: 2020-09-18
Help your favourite pals feel better with this adorable Ambulance Vet Set from the Scruff Surprise range. When your little Scruffs doesn’t feel very well, you can help them get better! Open up the Ambulance to reveal a treatment room, then use the accessories to heal your little pets. span itemprop="name">Vet puppy[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This scruff vet rescue ambulance toy is super cute. My daughter loves it and has her doctor barbies fixing all of her new puppies ouchies. You scrub off all of his sores give him a cast and ride around in the ambulance. My daughter always tells me she wants to be a doctor so this is a great toy for her.
Date published: 2020-08-25

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment