276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In The Company Of Witches (An Evenfall Witches B&B Mystery)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Henderson and his ghost had distracted us for a little while, but we had fallen into silence on our way into town, allowing the seriousness of the situation to creep back in. It follows a family of witches who run a BnB that happen upon a local guest turning up murdered one day. Oh yes, I knew it was a ghost because even though she only visited me for a moment,” he said, adjusting his thick glasses on his nose, “it was long enough to see her float across my yard in a glowing white gown.

In the Company of Witches by Auralee Wallace book reviews In the Company of Witches by Auralee Wallace book reviews

Most cozies in my limited experience of them is this: sleuth is introduced, backstory is laid out quickly and isn’t part of the main plot, a body shows up, and the sleuth gets busy trying to find out whodunit. For four hundred years, the Warren witches have used their magic to quietly help the citizens of the sleepy New England town of Evenfall thrive. I knew Izzy felt the same way about our neighbor as I did, but the rapport between Nora and Williams was a touch more contentious. After really enjoying this opener with these new characters I will definitely be interested in coming back for round two to see what the ladies conjure up next. With its richly developed characters, atmospheric setting, and clever plot twists, "In the Company of Witches" offers a fresh take on the cozy mystery genre.I gazed at the silvery moon peeking over the tips of the trees visible through the open window in the tower room of the attic.

In the company of witches : Hill, Joey W : Free Download In the company of witches : Hill, Joey W : Free Download

What we have here is your normal cozy mystery taken in the paranormal direction with the characters being witches. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Like most neighbor relationships we did have the occasional issue to work out, and Nora, unfortunately, was willing to fight to the death over each and every one them. A Discovery of Witches' Season 3 Trailer Reveals a Supernatural Revolution and the Conclusion of the Saga". Nora was certainly strong, but she was also bossy, abrasive, unreasonable and childish, none of which endears a character for me.But regardless, she had Beatty draw one up for her, and you will not believe what she said to me when she did it. Izzy and I walked together to the end of the driveway, then just as she turned, headed for the shorter route into town, I touched her elbow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment