276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Domi 2 Mini Bluetooth Wand Vibrator with App Controlled, Vibrating Wand Massager, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pros: Five vibration speeds and six patterns; heating function; waterproof; long battery life; very petite

Pros: Rumbly vibrations; five speeds and five patterns; ergonomically shaped handle; quiet; waterproof Admirers of this kind of toys speak only positively about Lovense Domi 2. They note its power and ease of use. Also, many appreciated the pleasant material of the device and the ease of use. You just need to synchronize the vibrator with your gadget, set the settings as you like and enjoy the effect. BenefitsPros: Powerful, somewhat rumbly vibrations; dial for more precise control over vibration intensity; relatively petite Pros: Strong, rumbly vibrations; 10 vibration settings; ergonomically-shaped handle; luxurious aesthetic; long battery life; waterproof; quiet Pros: Powerful vibrations for its price point; petite and portable; six vibration speeds and four patterns; waterproof; inexpensive; quiet This petite wand is "small but mighty," Wound says, "and its size offers more precise stimulation over the larger head of the Magic Wand." Rather than cycling through predetermined vibration settings, you can adjust the strength of this one incrementally by pressing and holding its button until the vibration reaches the exact intensity you're looking for, so it's great if you want to build your arousal little by little.

Pros: Powerful, rumbly vibrations; incrementally adjustable intensity; Bluetooth-compatible; can be used long-distance; long battery life; waterproof; petite At LOVENSE, we are dedicated to providing a safe and responsible online environment for adults. We take our responsibility seriously and comply with all relevant regulations and guidelines. Attachments can make a wand much more versatile, narrowing its strong vibrations into slimmer shapes that can be used to precisely stimulate the G-spot, clitoris, and other hotspots. When I was sent this wand to try, I loved experimenting with the different sensations it could provide, depending on whether I used it on its own or with one of the two attachments it comes with. It's pretty quiet and strong, too. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on.Pros: Strong, rumbly vibrations; four vibration speeds and four patterns; can be used while charging

Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on and ready to pair. Vibration quality: Sex toy reviewers often make a distinction between “buzzy” and “rumbly” vibrations. If a toy is buzzy, its vibrations feel localized on the surface of the skin, have a higher-pitched sound to them, and are more likely to cause the temporary numbness that puts some people off vibrators. Rumbly toys, on the other hand, have lower-pitched vibrations that create deeper, more resonant sensations, and are less likely to numb you out. Weight: Because wand vibes are usually on the larger end of the sex toy spectrum, they also tend to be heavier than your average toy. This is especially worth considering if you struggle with chronic pain, hand strength issues or similar. “Personally, I always look at the weight of a wand vibrator [before buying it] because I don’t want to hold a heavy wand vibe for ages,” advises Ruby Rousson, a sex worker and sex work advocate.The Lovense Domi 2 is a very powerful and long lasting vibrator. Only now it is even better than before. The working time has tripled. The wand vibrator is smaller than other models. Plus, he has a better design. This ensures a more convenient and safe use. But are they really worth all the hype? I think so—and I would know. I’ve been reviewing sex toys for more than a decade, and some of my most-used toys are wands, whether I’m reaching for them to crank out an orgasm or to work out some muscle tension (or both at once!). I love wand vibes so much that I actually got one tattooed on my body. This wand vibrator differs from competitors in its small size and design. These characteristics make Domi 2 more convenient and safer to use. Turn off the device before charging. The cable can be plugged into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter to start charging. It will take approximately 90 minutes to fully charge. Pros: Turns your wand into a G-spot or prostate stimulator; wand head can also provide clitoral or perineum stimulation at the same time

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment