276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lenovo ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard II - Bluetooth or Wireless - us English - 4Y40X49493

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I primarily used the keyboard sitting flat in my lap without issue, and on flat surfaces, you can pop open two feet on the bottom for some tilt. Look out for damage: Checking if the keyboard has undergone any sort of major damages or one or more of the keys are not working is an obvious exercise you need to do.

Filter Keys to be turned off:It may be that the filter keys are turned off which is why the keyboard is locked. It’s versatile and reliable Bluetooth or Wireless Nano USB Dongle allows up to 2 devices to connect, and supports both Android and Windows. A great choice for working on Raspberry Pi projects or attaching to the TV, the ThinkPad TrackPoint II keyboard combines multiple connectivity options with a best-in-class typing and navigation experience. It uses Lenovo’s famous TrackPoint pointing stick for navigation, which makes it much smaller than competitors that need to leave room for clunky touchpads. However, if you want to use the keyboard on your desk and treat it as your main input device for hours of work, you might miss the wrist support you get either by having a laptop (where the palmrest is built-in) or by adding your own wrist rest (like the HyperX Wrist Rest).I thought maybe this was a flaw of a chinese copy , but a friend in Norway had gotten the same when I visited, and when he pulled it out of his backpack for the first time, some keys had fallen off to his dissapointment. True to form, it features the same dish-shaped ergonomic keycaps for comfort, as well as an integrated TrackPoint for easy navigation in tight spaces without a mouse. ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard II review: Deep travel, compact build, built-in pointer The updated ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard II improves on the original and provides comfortable typing for Windows and Android devices. The above fixes shall work in Lenovo laptop models like Ideapad Slim 3i, Ideapad S340, Ideapad Gaming 3i, Ideapad L340 etc. Simply move the wireless switch on the keyboard to the right for a second, watch as the status light blinks white and then follow instructions on your computer (or other device) to complete the pairing.

And it's not like just keycaps that you can put back on, but the plastic special frame and and some strange spiral thing. Today, you’ll find TrackPoint on PCs of every type, from large workstations laptops to 2-in-1s with detachable keyboards, like the ThinkPad X12 Detachable.Windows Central is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. When he's not playing with the latest gadgets at work or putting on VR helmets at trade shows, you'll find him rooting his phone, taking apart his PC or coding plugins. In our case at least, these instructions always included typing a code into the keyboard and hitting enter. It has the classic black finish and rigid feel, though it doesn't have the soft-touch paint you get on the more premium devices.

The battery — which Lenovo claims lasts up to two months (still waiting to see) — charges via a USB-C port.

The ThinkPad TrackPoint II Keyboard translates the ThinkPad notebook’s iconic typing experience into a stand-alone device. The above steps shall work in Lenovo models like Ideapad Slim 3i, Ideapad S340, Ideapad Gaming 3i, Ideapad L340 etc. The proprietary software has not been properly tested by Lenovo on older laptops with Windows 7 32-bit. If you need a premium wireless media keyboard and you don’t like pointing sticks, Corsair’s K83 is an excellent choice and it supports two Bluetooth profiles so you can easily switch among three devices. Hannah Blair, a judge on the 2020 VR Awards and front-end developer at Hopin, set off a tweetstorm with a photo of TrackPoint and a challenge: " did anyone ever actually use this thing?

Keep the keyboard dust-free: Cleaning the keyboard on a regular basis is an important factor to keep the laptop keyboard from malfunctioning. Many different models of Lenovo laptops have a keyboard backlight, but nearly all of them turn on and off using the same shortcut. The ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard II also supports Swift Pair, a feature in Windows 10 which notifies you that there’s a Bluetooth device in pairing mode nearby and asks if you’d like to pair with it. en":""},"id":"Pagef5bd8ece-13a6-42cf-9c79-451bbebc4320"},"gInfo":{"t_id":"","language":{},"id":""}},{"pcInfo":"","mAndTabInfo":"","bannerInfo":{"t_id":"Page8393dbdb-13ee-4aa6-915b-089a053e74e8","language":{"en_us":"%3Cp%3E%3Cstrong%20style%3D%22text-wrap%3A%20wrap%3B%22%3E%3C%2Fstrong%3EBad%20credit%20or%20no%20credit%3F%20No%20problem!For Lenovo after all this time to create such a beautiful keyboard and omit keyboard backlighting, that is a massive fail - especially for home theatre PC use. It might sound a little funny, but the most common reason a Lenovo keyboard isn't lighting up is that there isn't one on your laptop. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U. Tom's Hardware is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment