276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marshall Profiles – Mega Pack - Bricklayers Building Profiles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What is your relation to the Recommenders?(Manager. client etc): Managers from work (one professional, one extra curricular) But I cant say it often enough.It is all about personal taste and what you want to hear.I like the way topjimi does the vintage marshall stuff.He has the "same ears" like me.Like @and44 has the "same ears" for me when it comes to sweet,nice sounds like matchless & vox class A & A/B stuff.I just like the way he does that kind of profiles. Dive into these resources and empower your journey towards your dream B-School. If you have any further queries or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy evaluating! To be honest..no..I am so "electrified" by topjimis superleads that I did not search further.For me it is "just it".Cant get better.Same for his JTMs/bluesbreakers..they sound glorious to me and I have a hard time to remember when I ever had so fast so good results recording with these profiles so easily or playing "always on the run" and answering to guys where I have hidden my "old marshall".. I seem to be unable to draw myself away from the Kemper, I played it last night with my profiles and even though they had a lot more gain, the sound was very close to the JCM800 on alternate settings.

Request a personalized evaluation from a consultant, keeping in mind that it's best practice not to post the same question to multiple consultants.I want to get this right so I can provide some free like for like JCM800 profiles then profile my Silver Jubilee.

Did you use the help of an MBA Consultant? : No, but I reached out to speak with alumni / current students extensively

They certainly can see images below (Images courtesy of Andrew Keeler)

As for more modern marshalls I honestly dont know which I prefer TAFs are great but also some free rigs are amazing.I still plan to try the "big hairy" profiles from this guy on youtube.Sounds great to me.80s at its best.

In regard to gain setting, yes I did use M4 P8 in fact everthing from M4 with P4 - 10 to M10 with P4 - 10. This was just to profile a range of sound but when recording I generally use M4 - P8 with a Boost. The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : Career switch to consulting as I am more interested in management-oriented roles in the long term than technical. So in any case it is a very complicated thing to ask for "the best profiles for xyz-amps"..nevertheless I did the same ofcourse.. ..if I remember correctly I was on a serious warpath askinf people for "what is the best SLO100 profile" a long time ago. Actually during the last months with all the "accurate" and "congestion" threads I always asked myself if our friends ever played the superlead6 or the JTM45 from topjimi.I still go "wtf" all the way whenever these sounds beat me through my frfr..Our ears evolve from day to day, that is a fact, and not necesarily in the same direction. I give you an example. I have a HiFi system which I just turn on whenever I want to enjoy music, same volume, same headphones I have used maybe 500 hours so far (T90 beyerdynamics), these headphones are famous for being pretty harsh with bad recorded songs, and they have pretty hot treble. One song I visit very often is money from pink floyd, and from day to day, I feel that my ears detect the hot treble in the begining of the song (the cash machine sounds are my go to reference) with different intesity (sometimes more, sometimes less), and also I find differences in the way instruments are presented, separation of these. Volunteering/Extra-curriculars: Collegiate athletics, local volunteering, board of local nonprofit, taking regular music lessons for the past 5 years

To my ears, none of the "free" ones compare with the above that I've tried, and I've tried maybe 25 There are 108 amp profiles. The amp was profiled from gain setting 2 up to 10 on all channels (12 in total). Brief about Work Experience : Worked in risk management modelling for banks like standard chartered and Citi bank. Leading a team of 5 for the past 10 months. I recently moved away from the Kemper and in the process of testing various amps I testing profiling a few amps. These are DI profiles so will require a cab (I used Wall of Sound) I was personally very proud of these profiles and side by side, apart from only a tiny bit of additional gain, sounded better than the amp.What is your relation to the Recommenders?(Manager. client etc): No recommendations for USC. My recommenders for other applications were Directors and Partners that I've worked with extensively Set Includes: 1 Set 1.8M (2 Profiles) & Base Plates, 4 Adjustable Stay bars & Base Plates, 2 External Sliders, 12 M12 Nuts & Bolt + Spanner, 1 30M String Line On Spool 8 Plastic Line Ties, 2 Profile Levels, 1 Height Gauge, Instructional DVD, 2 Nylon Carry Bags Error: Your requested Widget "Special Recent Posts FREE" is not in the "Widgets for Shortcodes" sidebar I’ve tried a bunch of others and I just can’t find one that is any better and has a real organic feel like this one. TAF always seems WAY too boomy for me, TopJimi too thin, others too digital, etc. Brief about Work Experience : Worked with the top telecom operators of India and briefly as a consultant in Kenya

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment