276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fair Catch: An Enemies-to-Lovers Roommate Sports Romance (Red Zone Rivals)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s risk in every decision we make,” Clay said. “You just have to decide which risk is worth taking. Steamin’ up the room -the sexual content is more explicit in the language and tone, heavier amount of sexual scenes.

Kandi Steiner - Goodreads Red Zone Rivals Series by Kandi Steiner - Goodreads

I accidentally read the second book before this one, but I didn’t love this one quiiiiiite as much as Blind Side. However, it did really like it! Zeke and Riley grew up as great friends, while her twin brother Gavin is best friends with Zeke. Something tragic happens when they’re sixteen that Riley blames Zeke for and she hates him for it. He thinks because we grew up together that it’s his role to protect me, but all he does is get in my way, make me look weak, and piss me off more.While I can appreciate that Kandi Steiner has a way to make her books extremely entertaining and fast to read and I would definitely recommend this book as a 'palet cleanser",it didn't personally work for me as a romance. While I could tell and recognise that Zeke and Riley were a cute couple and complimentary for each other, I didn't really care about them as individuals. Also I find the build up soo much more entertainin and enjoyable thatn the actual sex in romance ,because it really highlights the chemistry,the attraction, the yearning that the characters can't help but feel for each other (and we love yearning in this household) and also it makes it feel satisfying,like a trivial moment in the romantic development of the main couple when they do actually sleep together and that's why I don't typically enjoy friends with benefits stories and this was fiiiled with smut (which I don't loove reading so that probably contributed in why I don't love this book). It just felt like Zeke and Rileys relationship was very sex-centric (if that makes sense) and used their constant sleeping together as a replacement for an emotional development and connection between them. The third act conflict was objectively stupid, but I've come to expect that when I read romance at this point. Lastly, GAVIN FOR PRESIDENT FR, WE LOVE GAVIN

Fair Catch by Kandi Steiner - Goodreads

As if things aren’t already tough enough as the only girl on a college football team, Coach had to go and assign Zeke Collins as my roommate.⁣⁣And we, team, are a family. I want you to look around right now, at every guy and girl in this room, and remember that. Fight to protect that. Always.” And the more we’re forced together, the harder it is to distinguish that pencil-thin line between hating him… and wanting him. I LOVED ZEKE AND RILEY 😭 they had me swooning so hard. the plot didn’t interest me all that much, mainly because i feel like not a lot happened? but the way i still had a marvelous time.

Books | Kandi Steiner Books | Kandi Steiner

When Kandi isn’t writing, you can find her reading books of all kinds, planning her next adventure, or pole dancing (yes, you read that right). She enjoys live music, traveling, hiking, yoga, playing with her fur babies and soaking up the sweetness of life. they got together so suddenly: the swiftness ruined everything for me. i wanted her hatred for him to last longer and slowly disappear throughout the book, — but in a split second, she went from despising him (understandably so) to wanting him. i just think that after everything, she shouldn’t have given in to him so soon. I didn't always love Riley. I thought occasionally she could be... kind of a bitch for no reason. I often felt sorry for Zeke for the way she treated him. I also think the conflict at the end of the book actually wasn't that big of a deal and didn't warrant her reaction at all, so I found it difficult not to find her a little bit ridiculous.Zeke and Riley have known each other since they were kids. Zeke and Riley’s brother Gavin have always been best friends, and Riley used to be friends with Zeke too. Until high school when an accident Zeke and Gavin were in changed Riley’s feelings about him. She went from liking him to hating him. And playing on the same high school team didn’t bring them closer together.

Fair Catch Quotes by Kandi Steiner - Goodreads Fair Catch Quotes by Kandi Steiner - Goodreads

Come on, Novo. You don’t have to pretend anymore. Just tell me you’re in love with me and have been since we were kids.”Overall I found Fair Catch to be a true win of a romance, it feeds the soul with such deep layered beauty and the challenge in overcoming fears to live your dream and embrace your passions. Its a romance every reader will be able to connect with and will make you swoon! A bowl game-winner of a read! Because I ache for you,” he breathed against my lips next. “And I’ll end anyone who touches what’s mine.” One more promise,” he said, wiggling the digit. “That you will do whatever makes you happy from this moment on. Regardless of what you think you should do, or what you think other people think you should do.” He paused. “You’ve given a lot to the people you love. Let us return the favor.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment