276°
Posted 20 hours ago

As Good As Dead: TikTok made me buy it! The brand new and final book in the bestselling YA thriller trilogy (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder, Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He hated confrontation, hated it, and even so, Pip knew he would go to war for her if she ever asked.

How is it that after committing rape and a number of murders the DT Killer was easily deveated by AN 18 YEAR OLD? Was it his skills getting rusty? Was it purely him underestimating his victim? Was it all because it was destiny and he had it coming? Huh. I suppose it’s all of the above.He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body, which was as good as dead (since he was about a hundred years old), or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah’s womb. I have never been more furious at a book. My hands are shaking in anger right now as I am writing this.

The Cover-Up: A fixer for the high powered guilty party approaches Holly and her daughter, Savannah, in the hospital and offers to pay all medical bills, and set them up with a luxury home and enough money to live a comfortable life in exchange for their silence. I would like to remind the audience that Ravi’s brother, Sal, was ✨MURDERED AND FRAMED✨ that’s right ladies and gentlemen, and Pippus Maximus over here wants Ravi to help her FRAME a man *she* MURDERED. I don’t know if the author intended these parallels to happen but it was incredibly infuriating to read when the situation hit a little too close to home for Ravi. I mean you would think that he would have learned something from his brothers mistakes, he admitted in the previous books that he felt his brother was too naive and maybe too nice which is why he met such a terrible fate. So then why have Ravi be so willing to help Pip especially if he is supposed to be her moral compass?? make it make sense.

Plot: What's the story about?

His faith did not weaken when he thought about his own body (which was already as good as dead now that he was about a hundred years old) or about Sarah's inability to have children, Long story short, Pip finds out the identity of the actual murderer, when he manages to abduct her and plans to make her his sixth victim. She thinks she's as good as dead, but as fate would have it, she manages to escape. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: Update: Okay, something finally happened after I wrote this. Although, I had to laugh when some of the foreshadowing lines continued to happen AFTER THE ACTION HAD ALREADY STARTED. We’re literally in the darkness now, the foreshadows are no longer needed! Additionally, the action was not big enough to be worthy of the insane amount of build up from the first 3 sections of the book, while nothing was happening.

And Abraham’s faith did not weaken, even though, at about 100 years of age, he figured his body was as good as dead—and so was Sarah’s womb. I cannot believe it. I want to scream and cry and destroy that book in every way physically possible. And without being weakened in faith he considered his own body now as good as dead (he being about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah's womb; And not being weak in faith, he considered his own body, which was as good as dead (he being about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah's womb.He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body as [already] dead (for he was almost a hundred years old) and the dead womb of Sarah. The framing was ridiculous, with the changing of the Rigor and Livor Mortis with a car air con and miraculously removing all of Pip’s DNA from the crime scene. And her kind, protective parents not bothering to ask or be curious about her strange behaviours or the BIG CUT/SCAB ON HER FACE just makes no sense whatsoever! Breaking into Max’s house, drugging him, stealing his phone and clothes and taking some DNA to sprinkle at the scene? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? HOW IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE?! Your novels seem to be getting progressively darker. Will that trajectory continue with future books or can fans expect a complete U-turn?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment