276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Missing Matthew (Northern Lights Young Novels)

£6£12.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A former colleague from a pub said he walked past Matthew on the way out but, as he did not know he was missing, he did not say anything until two months later.

Matthew's friend Mia said: "There are no words to express how painful it was to hear this awful news, Matt was an absolute treasure and he’ll be dearly dearly missed." He never liked to make a fuss and just went about his life without bringing any attention to himself. They really have been fantastic, they are keeping me going to have that youth in the house, telling me stories about him and showing me TikToks.” An investigation was launched, with helicopters and heat-seeking technology employed, but still Matthew could not be found.Matthew Wolfenden and Charley Webb have been married for 15 years (Image: WireImage) Read More Related Articles

The second case followed the disappearance of 29-year-old Luke who was reported missing from his care home. Reported Missing: Lauren – sister of missing man Luke The 13 and 15-year-old are both currently missing from the Wakefield area. Solomon Agyemang and Matthew Batty are known to travel to the Manchester and London areas. I don’t think I could have got through it without my own family and Peter’s family have been fantastic, but his wee friends are something else," she said.Read more: Live updates as Huddersfield woman accused of trying to murder three kids appears in court The impact of Matthew’s death has led to Frances rarely leaving her home, which she describes as her bubble.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment