276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designing Your Life walks readers through the process of building a satisfying, meaningful life by approaching the challenge the way a designer would. Experimentation. Wayfinding. Prototyping. Constant iteration. You should read the book. Everyone else will.”—Daniel Pink, author of Drive When you created your Odyssey Plans, which one set your heart to racing? Was it a new discovery for you? Designing Your Life offers some useful tips in regard to making changes. While it can apply to other areas, the majority of the book focused on career applications which is practical, since the majority of us tend to spend most of our time at work. There was useful information throughout the book that I think can apply to most people seeking some type of change - small or drastic, but I personally didn't think the tips were groundbreaking or crazy game changers. Just ways to reframe some of the deep daunting questions of being an adult and trying to achieve a professionally fulfilling life. This really works! In book form for the first time, the simple, scientifically proven method that has already changed thousands of lives By the way. I want to allude this as well, there is no guarantee for book to even work in the way author wants as I doubt myself it's possibility to fit in every scenario however, I can guarantee it to have at least a slight impact. So you should be able implement it over the surface of your life and produce a more happy person as a result, if not like joker who is always seems to be on the happy path. Also, I'm not like saying all of this because I have experienced these changes in my code, I'm saying because the strong reasons and evidences it provides. Simply, you should give this generous book a try and see yourself.

Designing Your Life | Penguin Random House Higher Education Designing Your Life | Penguin Random House Higher Education

Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life is a book by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans that aims to help readers organize themselves through journaling and design thinking.I give it 5 stars because the concepts and ideas in it are so powerful and positive. Majority of them aligned perfectly well with even my faith. Want a career change? This book will help you make that change, but not by sitting around trying to decide what that change is going to be. We’re going to help you think like a designer and build your future, prototype by prototype. We’re going to help you approach your own life design challenges with the same kind of curiosity and the same kind of creativity that resulted in the invention of the printing press, the lightbulb, and the Internet. Practical แต่ชอบไอเดียหลักในเรื่องการวางแผนชีวิต และคิดว่าผู้เขียนเปรียบเทียบการวางแผนชีวิตกับการออกแบบได้เห็นภาพดี

Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett, Dave Evans | Waterstones

Stanford innovators Bill Burnett and Dave Evans show us how design thinking can help us create a life that is both meaningful and fulfilling, regardless of who and where we are, our careers and our age. Designing Your Life puts forward the idea that the same design thinking responsible for amazing technology, products and spaces can be used to build towards a better life and career by a design of your own making.I have already recommended this book to 6 of my friends. Created a what's up group for 4 of my friends and we will embark on it together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment