276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Today Is Going to Be a Good Day: 90 Promises from God to Start Your Day Off Right

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ice Cube finally resolves 'It Was A Good Day' theories: 'It's a fictional song' ". EW.com. March 5, 2012 . Retrieved July 31, 2017. Today Is the D-day to let you know what you mean to me and how crucial you became for me to live. Have a good day. I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.”

As the sun rises, so does your day and the challenges you’re going to face. Here’s to an awesome day and an even more awesome you.A form of the song is used in the credits for " Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!" in which we see clips of Candace yelling "Mom!"; the tag-line at the end is "Mom, Phineas and Ferb are digitally tuning my voice!" In the episode " Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo," Phineas tells Xavier and Fred that Bowling for Soup is "before their time." He also might be referring to the fact that the kids that are watching this show are not familiar with the band, as it is somewhat before this show's time. The single finger which wipes out tears during our failure is much better than the 10 fingers which come together to clap for our victory! Wishing You Very Good Day Ahead! Surfing tidal waves" - " Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror", " Phineas and Ferb Hawaiian Vacation" (Surfing, but not on tidal waves.) " The Secret of Success" (Their vehicle is seen surfing.) I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson

Another day has been started. If you have not started your day with a smile, there is no issue. Start it from tomorrow and you will have a nice day undoubtedly.Hope you had a good day Today this sunshine is showing you a new chance to achieve your cherished dream. Grab the chance, work hard and follow your dream. The beautiful thing about getting up is to see your face. I want to keep this habit until my death. Have a great day.On a good day, when you have a clear plan, you are able to execute whatever you wanted.”– Jasprit Bumrah Danish single certifications – Ice Cube – It Was a Good Day". IFPI Danmark . Retrieved October 26, 2021. On a day when you’re tired, it’s important to just say good morning to everyone so they’re kind of aware that it’s gonna be a good day. Jamie Lee Curtis told me that.” – Lindsay Lohan

Synchronizing submarines" - " Journey to the Center of Candace" and " Voyage to the Bottom of Buford" (Submarines appear in both episodes.) Discovering something that doesn't exist" - " The Lake Nose Monster"," Fireside Girl Jamboree" (this is referenced in the song Go Candace Go), " Atlantis" and " Hail Doofania!" (After Isabella says she had never seen a unicorn before Phineas says that's what they'll do tomorrow). Make this day the best one yet and go with the flow! What seems harder to do is oftentimes more rewarding, so be bold enough to take on this challenge today! There is only a thin line between to make our day a nice one or a bad one; it is our attitude that makes our day perfect. So always follow a good attitude and have a nice day!Masterton, James (March 21, 1993). "Week Ending March 27th 1993". Chart Watch UK . Retrieved September 10, 2021.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment