276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daily Wisdom: Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.

This beautiful presentation of a selection from the Holy Qur'an engages the reader in a moment of daily reflection. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Not much to read or study, but good just to pickup sometimes and remember the Prophet's words for a few minutes.Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids. Know from where you came, where you are going, and before whom you are destined to give a judgement and accounting. This book is meant to be read daily over the course of 365 days but I decided to finish it during Ramadan.

This collection, compiled by Abdur Raheem Kidwai, invites readers to embrace daily moments of reflection.I had been expecting something more along the lines of a devotional when I got it, so I guess my "ok" rating has more to do with my own expectations than the book itself. The simple but beautiful book introduces the Qur’ans main teachings with large colourful illustrations and carefully written text that children and toddlers will understand and enjoy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment