276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Under Armour UA W Threadborne Push TR

£17.5£35.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The outsole build of the Under Armour Micro G Pursuit is made to boost the amount of flexibility you’ve when you’re running. Throughout my career, I have also been recognized and awarded with numerous prizes and rewards for my dedication and knowledge in this area. This only fuels my determination to create a comprehensive and trustworthy resource for anyone seeking advice on running shoes and insoles.

Customers have mentioned that, unfortunately, the Under Armour Micro G Pursuit shoes sometimes tend to suffer from premature wear and tear. From the first outdoor park run, there were no issues with rubbing or feeling tight on the toes, and they felt like an old pair of trainers that had molded around my feet. The next day I wore them on a treadmill run in a warm gym and my feet stayed cool and felt pleasant. Under Armour Micro G Pursuit – Sole Unit The lightweight mesh upper on this running shoe delivers complete breathability and kept my feet cool when running. The sole unit of the Under Armour Micro G pursuit is made of one-piece Micro G® foam which turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs. When you’re wearing a pair of shoes, you’ll still want to have some freedom to turn your feet as naturally as possible.The tire inspired outsole pattern provides ultimate flex & superior traction on indoor and outdoor surfaces. If you’re looking for a well priced running shoe to wear on shorter runs, and especially for the gym and indoor workouts, I’d recommend the Under Armour Micro G pursuit to you. I'm excited to be on this journey with you and share my expertise that I have accumulated over the years. Together, let's discover the perfect pair of running shoes and achieve our fitness goals. Stay tuned for regular updates and let's embark on this running journey together!

On the contrary, other customers didn’t feel similar issues and could not wear them for long times without any problem. Flexibility However, when putting them on, the padding around the ankle meant they fitted comfortably and true to size. They felt light and springy and I looked forward to taking them out for a run.

Under Armour Micro G Pursuit – Sole Unit

The foam padding placed around the ankle collar & under the tongue gives an incredibly comfortable fit & feel, with no irritation at all. After several runs, this padding has all remained in place. The EVA and Micro G foam liner provide you with a significant amount of cushioning below your feet. The Under Armour Micro G pursuit uses the brand’s technology to deliver a comfortable, lightweight and breathable running shoe. It is a good, low priced running shoe with excellent padding for a good fit and feel. Under Armour Micro G Pursuit – First Impressions

For longer routes over uneven terrain, a more comfortable running shoe like this would provide more significant support. The Under Armour Micro G Pursuit is a fine, well-priced, durable running shoe you’d happily wear all day.

The eyelets still appear a little messy and unfinished, but as the shoe gets worn overtime these appear less obvious. Under Armour Micro G Pursuit – Conclusion When I first took the shoes out of the box, I wasn’t too impressed with the design and the finish, especially on the upper. The eyelets already looked a little worn and uneven, and the running shoe looked much cheaper than similarly priced models (such as Nike Revolution 5 and Adidas Duramo 9). The blue-line on the midsole is purely there for style, offering no purpose. The breathable and lightweight design keeps your feet happy and fit for the duration of your run, no need to feel like you’re running with heavyweight on your feet or in soggy shoes. Under Armour Micro G Pursuit Design The elongated lugs below help act as flex points, allowing you to bend your feet and move more naturally. Over time I feel the durability of the mesh will suffer and the shoe will need to be replaced by one with a better quality finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment