276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal Easy Fry 9-in-1, 11L Air Fryer Oven, Grill and Rotisserie 8 Programs inc Dehydrate, Roast, Bake and Toast Black FW501, 2000 W

£134.995£269.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unlike other models featured in this round-up, there aren’t any pre-set options, so you will have to think a little bit more about how to cook each meal before just pressing go, but our tester still found this incredibly easy. A host of accessories, including a rotisserie spike and the unique Sizzling Grill Plate, designed to give BBQ style authentic grill marks. It comes with a reversible and lower rack, so you can really max out the crunchiness of your healthier fried foods, and the pot is dishwasher-safe, with the outside of the machine just needing a simple wipe down. GENEROUS PORTIONS: With a large 11L capacity, Easy Fry 9-in-1 is ideal for families and gatherings of up to 6.

So, anyone with gold-coloured kitchen hardware or just not set on silver, this may be the design for you. I'm just absolutely amazed with this tefal kitchen appliance its size makes it's so easy to Cook a large family Meal or multiple meals at once for us all. I would highly recommend this product as you can not only use it stand alone it also makes cooking larger meals easier and more efficient for time. This Russell Hobbs option looks more like a cool box than an air fryer, but trust us when we say this is what makes it so great. Up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods*, pressure cooking uses super-heated steam to lock in juices.Discover 8 pre-set programs that make cooking a breeze, as well as a die-cast grill grid and multiple racks that allow you to prepare up to three meals at once—for healthy yet delicious results day after day. There’s also a handy 60-minute timer, 24hr timer in dehydrate mode, an aut- ready bell and a large viewing window. The Ninja Foodi MAX 9-in-1 Multi-Cooker makes it quick and easy to cook delicious meals, sides, snacks and desserts for the whole family with 9 cooking functions, a large 7.

It is quite chunky, being ever so slightly the widest option on our list, so you will have to clear a space for it on your countertop, but if you love fried food and are after a quicker, healthier option, it’s worth making room for. With 9 cooking modes this extra-large air fryer has all you need to create healthy and delicious meals. Check that the pressure lid is fully locked and the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position when pressure cooking.But, now I have it I know I’ll use it often, and I’m so happy with the results of the foods that I’ve cooked in it. Some foods are known to excel: these include pre-frozen foods (for example, chicken nuggets), vegetables that you roast or grill, potatoes (including chips) and meat (sausages, bacon and chicken).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment