276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nike Women's City Trainer 3 Track Shoe

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Crafted for multi-directional traction, this shoe takes you through circuit training and cardio workouts with confidence. A helpful tip is to polish, apply shoe cream, or use waterproofing spray on the shoes before their initial use. Nike City Trainer 3 Black / White - Anthracite The Nike City Trainer 3 is built for all types of workouts from strength training to sprints. With the most breathable and flexible upper, they are a perfect model for cardio workouts as well as for the most demanding high-intensity sessions.

While it may not cater to demanding runners, it offers a simplistic solution for occasional running or indoor functional cross-training.As we mentioned, this third version features a high-quality breathable mesh in the forefoot that will help keep you cool and light in every movement.

The textile upper with a one-layer netting contributes to its lightweight feel and enhances breathability. I couldnt wear them longer than ten minutes without the sides of my feet pinching and becoming tingly and I have very narrow feet to begin with.For specific care instructions, remember to refer to the specific wash and care instructions for each product, and when in doubt, consult the brand directly. Some of the most significant technical details of these Nike City Trainer 3 can be found in its upper. Also, the outsoles do not offer any special kind of features as other running shoes for over- and underpronators. One of the notable features of the Nike City Trainer 3 is its lightweight construction, weighing only 200 grams compared to other models, like to Nike Pegasus or Nike Free 5. Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment