276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TENGA Flip Zero Vibrating Masturbator, white (gentle)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The exterior design is terrible. I don't like it. I prefer the accessibility of the Flip Orb, where you squeeze the sides to open it. With this, it's multiple steps. Take off the holding frame, open the flip orb by separating the close plastic bits which don't close properly, and you're in. But then you have to put it together again after. It's an extra step but one that holds a heavy burden. Inside there’s an elastomer sleeve, with two vibrating motors located at different points to send ‘pulsating vibrations throughout the toy to provide rumbling sensations with every stroke.

The way the product is measured is misleading since it actually comes in a case, which I feel is unnecessary. It's quite big. It's gonna be harder to hide away than the Flip Orb or Twist. Upon getting it out of the case, you find the Flip Zero itself, and my first thought was "That looks big, almost too big." I'm 4.5 inch girth, 5 length, and this fit just fine, actually it is the perfect fit.According to the makers of the product, “Rumbling vibrations from within the elastomer sleeve bring a sensation from another world to your hands.” Image: tenga-global.com

The Flip Zero EV measures the same size as its counterpart, just over 7 inches deep. It’s a tad heavier, at 530 grams. MORE : Is this the best male sex toy in the world? We put hands-free masturbator the Sybian Venus to the test Toujours au sujet du point d’insertion, ce côté étant scellé, il faut bien prendre en compte que le Flip Hole n’est peut-être pas adapté pour les mieux membrés. Sans vouloir faire dans les stéréotypes, ce produit est avant tout conçu pour des utilisateurs asiatiques. A day later, I thought I’d give it another whirl to see if I just needed to get accustomed to it. Same result. Very fun while it lasted, but over too soon. Like a Calippo on a hot summer’s day, or Beppe di Marco’s stint on Eastenders.My heart told me that I wanted to create new things, things that don’t exist, things that people need.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment