276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hugo Boss Dark Blue Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 75 ml (Pack of 1)

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Go classic with the timeless ‘ HUGO BOSS Bottled’ featuring fruity top notes underlaid with a spicy heart and base notes of sandalwood; or cut through the noise with the scent of fresh citrus and smoky wood from ‘ BOSS Bottled Infinite’. Take your morning routine to the next level with HUGO BOSS men’s aftershave. Designed to soothe and reinvigorate your skin post-shave, an aftershave features the lowest concentration of perfume to protect sensitive skin while still imbuing irresistible tones of freshness, depth and warmth. Timeless Hugo Boss profiles are offered as bottled sprays or as aftershave balms for skin that demands the best. Request that your data is not used for analysis, research, automated decision-making or direct marketing.

not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and Me and my buddies had planned to go to Münster to the Fusion Club and were looking for a new fragrance especially for this evening. Already with the first test sprayer I knew that it fits perfectly to this season (it was autumn) and is perfect for the evening. If a delivery attempt is made by Royal Mail and nobody is home to sign for the item, the driver will leave a card for you to arrange another delivery or collection from your local Royal Mail office.

Compare Similar Products to Hugo Boss Hugo Dark Blue Eau De Toilette 75ml EDT Spray

If you're looking for a new favourite scent that carries you through the entire day and well into the night, turn to this Hugo Boss aftershave, Hugo Dark Blue. Originally created in 1999, this fragrance still holds up today with its unique fragrance that lingers on your skin with its comforting, spicy warmth. A retro but not outdated scent that envelops you in uplifting citrus, warm woody notes & verdant herbals. The hair to Spykes Styled, G-Star bootcut Jeans, Dark Blue Everlast zip-sweater and Hugo Boss Dark Blue fit together like a fist on the eye.

Arrived in front of the club with a bit of jitters (was only 16) I came in without asking the bouncer. In the D..... Branch on Cologne's Schildergasse I immediately noticed the dark blue bottle of Hugo Boss. Step with confidence into any situation with the HUGO BOSS armoury of body spray, deodorants and colognes for men at your disposal. Whether you prefer a rich and complex Eau de Parfum for daily wear or a light and fresh aftershave balm to enhance your morning routine, your signature scent awaits. Embrace the power of evocative and full-bodied men’s perfume - featuring 15-30% concentration for a scent that evolves with you throughout the day. Find the scent that best encapsulates your personality with profiles of fresh natural base notes, rich earthy tones and bold profiles.

Discover our full range of men’s fragrance sprays and parfum in a choice of sizes including 100ml and 200ml - bottled to perfection with the HUGO BOSS signature. Already in the regional train direction club someone asked me what kind of smell it is and from then on I was convinced that Dark Blue was the right choice for this evening. the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description Provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment