276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Housekeeping Air Fryer Magic: 75 Best-Ever Recipes for Frying, Roasting & Baking

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. They test the lastest products in purpose-built, modern kitchens, where every recipe published in the magazine and its range of bestselling cookery books is rigorously tested so that you can cook any Good Housekeeping dish with confidence. This book title, Good Housekeeping Air Fryer Cookbook (70 Delicious Recipes), ISBN: 9781618372857, by Susan Westmoreland, Good Housekeeping, Good Housekeeping, published by Hearst (October 23, 2018) is available in hardcover.

Included are air fryer recommendations from the Good Housekeeping Kitchen and Appliances Technology Lab, too. Only a few of the recipes appealed to me as additions to my family's repertoire, but the rest were fine and probably would appeal to many. From America’s most trusted test kitchen, easy air fryer recipes and tips for healthier versions of all your favorite fried foods—includes photos.In this ultimate cookbook, the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen shows just how versatile air fryers can be with dozens of tested-til-perfect recipes for delicious mains, easy appetizers and sides, decadent desserts and super-fast breakfasts.

By POPULAR SERIES Chronicles of Narnia Curious Geoge Diary of a Wimpy Kid Fancy Nancy Harry Potter I Survived If You Give.Seventy recipes offer family-pleasing healthy alternatives to your favorite comfort food dishes'including Chicken Caprese, Rye-Crusted Pork Chops with Apple Slaw, Finger Lickin' Fish Tacos, and even French fries. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment