276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dates Powder BIO 800 g - BIO PLANET

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Date powder, also known as date sugar or date palm sugar, is a natural sweetener made from dried and ground date fruits. Dates are the fruit of the date palm tree (Phoenix dactylifera), and they have been cultivated for thousands of years for their sweet taste and nutritional value. To make date powder, ripe dates are typically sun-dried and then ground into a fine, granulated powder. Fiber can benefit your digestive health by preventing constipation. It promotes regular bowel movements by contributing to the formation of stool ( 5). Often whenyou exercise in a gym, outside, or even on a stretching machineat home, you feel exhausted. A studypublished in the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutritionsuggests that dates rich in essential nutrientsmay help you regain your energy immediately. [9] I like to use one cup of walnuts to four cups of filtered water and find this makes wonderfully creamy results. However, if you prefer even creamier nut milk, I recommend experimenting with using a 1:3 or even 1:2 ratio of walnuts to water. Just note that the calorie/fat amounts per serving will differ based on the amount of water used. According to USDAFoodData Central, dates are a good source of energy, fiber, sugar, and various vitamins and minerals. Essential minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, and zinc can be found in them. Apart from the above-mentioned nutrients, they may also contain important vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin K. [5]

Maple walnut milk: this flavor combination is perfect for the Fall/Winter months. Simply add 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup and a pinch of salt (add more for a salted maple nut milk). Optionally add some vanilla too. When simply soaking nuts, I usually don’t use any salt. However, salt is used when activating nuts to help to neutralize the enzyme inhibitors. Additionally, dates contain tannins, which are compounds that have been shown to help facilitate contractions. They are also a good source of natural sugar and calories, which are necessary to maintain energy levels during labor ( 23). Summary Dates provide various antioxidants that have a number of health benefits, including a reduced risk of several diseases.In recent years, there has been a surge in interest in natural and healthy alternatives to sugar and artificial sweeteners. One such alternative that has gained popularity is date powder. Derived from the humble date fruit, date powder offers a plethora of health benefits while satisfying your sweet tooth. In this blog post, we will explore what date powder is, how it's made, its nutritional value, and the numerous ways you can incorporate it into your diet.

Meanwhile, line a small baking tin (I used a 2lb / 900 g baking tin*) with a piece of baking paper and preheat the oven to 150° C / 300° F. There are several ways to sweeten and flavor homemade walnut milk easily and naturally. Here are just a few of my top recommendations. Basic Optional Add-ins

Dates contain compounds like alkaloids, saponins, and flavonoids that may enhance sexual desire and activity in both genders by influencing the central nervous system and boosting dopamine secretion . [24] My name is Kim and I'm passionate about ditching the sugar and reimagining my favorite recipes into healthier more wholesome alternatives using natural sweeteners. My specialty is creating sugar free desserts, sugar free baking, and healthy Asian Dinner recipes perfect for meal prepping. Sweetener: there are several ways to sweeten your homemade walnut milk. You can use dates (or date paste to avoid any bits in your nut milk), sweeteners (like monk fruit or erythritol), or even liquid sweeteners (like honey or maple syrup.) Dates are chewy with a sweet flavor. They are also high in some important nutrients and have a variety of advantages and uses. Cinnamon date: cinnamon and walnuts pair SO well. For this cinnamon walnut milk, add ¼-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 2-4 Medjool dates (based on how sweet you want the milk to be) or the sweetener of your choice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment